• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pre-Screen (Semi-Invite XJT)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If this is satire, my congratulations, pretty funny stuff. If you're for real and want to work at XJT, you've really shot yourself in the foot. Even if you were a qualified candidate, (You're not) posting hiring/interview material on a widely read public message board with your name and qualifications attached? Forget it. They're probably already laughing at you over at the training center.

No amount of perseverance can overcome that much stupidity.

I just certainly hope this thread wasn't made up by someone to slander this Mark guy. It would be pretty easy for any old Joe-Shmow to write all this and then sign this guys name.

pilot754 said:
Hope you read your private inbox. As I have sent you something. All your hasty remarks and honest though not such nice things are taken to heart. But, will not stop me in my quest and endevor to get hired. It will be soon and I'll have the opportunity to secure an interview date shortly. Then it will off to training and the IOE and stuff. As previously stated I'll do better then a lot of others have. What I went though was bad and I have come out strong! As one person put it hope I don't well I will!

If you are taking posts on this forum to heart, you have bigger problems (meow)........As far as my "hasty remarks", everyone on here has been consistent in saying that you probably won't get the job. After multiple failed checkrides and your inablity to write something that even resembles a coherent sentence, I would have to agree that flying for an airline may not be the best route for you. But then again mabye you will get hired and to quote you, "it will be off to training and the IOE and stuff."

Maybe you applied to the wrong airline. I think you'd fit right in with the rest of the no tallent ass clowns at GOOOJet. With flying skills like that, you'll probably be management! (Interview hint: Play the theme to TopGun on a boombox when you walk into the interview.)

I'm really begining to think that this is a joke. Why else would "Mark" start his own thread on this. Wait..... that was logical thinking. It could be a joke or serious. Not sure.

As for the failing multiple checkrides, I imagine it is an accurate indicator of who will wash out and who won't. However, In my class, there were guys that failed multiple checkrides (more than "Mark") who got through just fine and one guy that had never failed a checkride who washed out.

So Mark, if you are for real, there is still some possibility of you getting through "IOE and stuff" just fine.

pilot754 said:
XJT - Interview (Info)

The following are two most important lessons I learned about my aviation training! I went out of town paid certain amount of money and expected to get trained and pass FAA Check Ride. They had onsite examiners working for them

Commercial AMEL- Add on (Jan. 2003) was due to lateness of gear retraction on last take off before going in for parking.

Certified Flight Instructor: (Jan. 2003) certain things took place that I feel were unfair and against the FAA-Plan of Action. I retested few times at this flight school with two separate examiners and was unsuccessful. Thus, I left and came home to LA where I retook and passed. I am by far not stating I was not prepared for at least one of the exams. However, the majority of what occurred was inappropriate. I am unable to describe this with out a formal letter to you at this time. Think it requires both a full written letter and oral discussion which I’ll be more then happy to explain. What I have learned over the past two-half years is it made me a much better instructor and pilot for the long run! In conclusion this flight school has been able to escape MULTIPLE Attempts by the Las Vegas, NV FSDO. I was made aware of it after my departure.
So first you told them about how you paid money to go to a place where you would be pretty much guaranteed a pass on your rides because of their "onsite examiners" ...and then told them about how you failed all of them?

Good idea.

lol i want what that guys smoking. "posting this on a public board is classic, whats the bet its allready pinned to the notice board at the training center lol.

Latest resources

Back