Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Possible XJT JCBA by Sun, July 21st 2013?!?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Doesn't sound good, hope the MEC doesn't send us a concessionary contract to vote on, cause I'll be a NO voter, won't you join me? :)

Eagles action sent ripples of fear through our mec scaring them into hasty action. God forbid they may actually be out of a job in 22 months due to the wind down. Let the mormons fly for this sh!t show.

On the one hand you have article after article heralding the imminent pilot shortage and the lack of qualified candidates for the regional airlines, and then you have management trying to cut pay and benefits at every regional. It's almost like "let's see if we can make this career even less appealing". If its concessionary, I'll vote to send it back until this place closes down. You can count on that 1 vote.

Eagles action sent ripples of fear through our mec scaring them into hasty action. God forbid they may actually be out of a job in 22 months due to the wind down. Let the mormons fly for this sh!t show.

The ASA/XJT negotiating patch was set well before the second concessionary ask at EGL and before yesterday's EGL MEC vote.

I'm just gonna vote No to anything. Doesn't matter what they put out, won't even read it... Just a No vote since I'm sure no matter what it says it will be full of loop holes and verbiage that doesn't actually say what it intends nor corrects the laundry list of issues I have with the current contract. That is how little confidence I have in this.

Chances are it will be as you described, but why wouldn't you want to know its flaws?

Remember, if we vote a TA down, we're still under our current contract, which possibly would be better than the TA the MEC brings us. And you're taking two pilot groups contracts. What happens then could get interesting.

Hoser

No matter when it comes or what it is, I'm voting no.

Latest resources

Back