• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Possible SWA hiring info...or not?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Must...resist....temptation....to...remove...scopes....from....ignore....list....

What could possibly be tempting about that? FI has never been more pleasant since Scope and GL went on my ignore list. :cool:

I like any post that says Southwest and Hiring.... even if it does include 2011 in it somewhere. :)

Talked to my friend and he said that there was a meeting with the top few guys at SWA. They said plan for no hiring in 2011. And they alluded to the purchase of another carrier. Sorry to bring the bad news.

Well, it is good news isn't it? Hopefully my timing will work out and I'll have my interview about 6 months before I retire. Then go on 90 days of terminal leave right when I'm starting new hire training down in the big D.

Question: Do we get the 1-2-3 as new hires? If so, first round is on me.

You'll be a peach in the interview.

May want to spend a little money on one of the professional interview prep companies.

Who is General Lee? Are you serious????? He is this intern in the Texas Tech propaganda department. Lives in "downtown" Lubbock Tx and drives an El Camino to work. He has aspirations to be an airline pilot and fly to places all over the world someday but for now he is limited to LBB, MAF, and AMA. He has a real future in front of him though so don't feel sorry for him.

Who is General Lee? Are you serious????? He is this intern in the Texas Tech propaganda department. Lives in "downtown" Lubbock Tx and drives an El Camino to work. He has aspirations to be an airline pilot and fly to places all over the world someday but for now he is limited to LBB, MAF, and AMA. He has a real future in front of him though so don't feel sorry for him.

Don't knock humping the ramp at an FBO, until you try it.

Latest resources

Back