• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Popup?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just finished filing flight plans for a 2 a.m. departure pop up trip. Harvesting a heart from Little Rock back to PDK. 6th popup in the past month.

KingDriver said:
I just finished filing flight plans for a 2 a.m. departure pop up trip. Harvesting a heart from Little Rock back to PDK. 6th popup in the past month.

Sort of like being in the funeral home business, people never die at a convenient hour for the living. My uncle owned a funeral home for about 30 years, made a ton of money but had a horrible schedule...

h25b said:
As long as nothing stands between me and the Sea Shack nothing else matters. Things are a bit more civilized over around Westchester.

I'll second the Sea Shack.

We haven't had a pop up in 3 years and that was a call the day before to leave.

AA717driver said:
HMR had a pop-up trip. They called him last week for a 1100 a.m. departure today... :D ;) TC
How did you know? The boss was supposed to airline to Hawaii, but at the last minute cancelled that trip and we flew the family to Puerta Villarta. We´ve been here for 4 days and go home tomorrow.

Are HMR and Lead Sled the same people?

Flying Illini said:
Are HMR and Lead Sled the same people?

No, they are just 2 grown men who cannot get enough of each other!

Sounds like sled might need to trade in their Astra for an airplane that can go to HI on an every day basis :) ;)

Gulfstream 200 said:
You guys gota learn the better things about NJ - stop hatin' TEB.

-Jersey chiks are freakin' hot.

-Jersey has great Italian food.

-gas prices? where you from bud? Jersey has the cheapest gas in the East. Even better, they pump it for you for no extra.

-RT 17? man you are missing out on a lot of fun if you dont drive it during rush hour..get a rental car, insurance, and get out there and have fun. It will make a man out of you Midwestern skirts.

- The Smell! hit Rt3 - NJ Turnpike South on a balmy summer afternoon with the windows down - priceless! even better - throw in a little aggressive driving and a tracotr trailer jackknife or two? again, an awesome adventure. Extra Special bonus is the "parkway" on a summer friday afternoon...."da shore" traffic is legendary.

New Jersey - we eat the weak.

:D

You forgot the ever popular past time of making a left turns in front of oncoming traffic when a traffic light turns from red to green.

G100driver said:
You forgot the ever popular past time of making a left turns in front of oncoming traffic when a traffic light turns from red to green.

left turns in jersey??????????

one word "jughandle". everyone in jersey turns right to go left. if that doesnt indicate a screwed up state i dunno what does??? :eek:

landlover said:
left turns in jersey??????????

one word "jughandle". everyone in jersey turns right to go left. if that doesnt indicate a screwed up state i dunno what does??? :eek:

I am refering to the streets not the main roads like 17. But yea ... that is F'd up. The only thing worse is a Michigan left turn .... go 1/4 mile past where you want to turn left and a make a u-turn and make a right turn!

Latest resources

Back