• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Do You like the new forum format?

• Yes, I like the aviation only format

Votes: 106 70.7%
  • No, I like all posts together, aviation and non-

Votes: 37 24.7%
  • I don't care. I don't like polls to begin with...

Votes: 7 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eagleflip

Hi Gang--
As a result of the Webmaster's efforts you now have an "aviation only" forum in which to post and browse.

Now that you've had a couple of days to look at it what do you think--do you like the new format?

(edited for stupid spelling miztakes...)

Last edited:
I didn't mind the old format, but I do like the new one. I like having an area to discuss off topic issues.

It's nice to not have all of the aviation threads in the general section being pushed to the bottom because of the non-av stuff.

A breath of fresh air

Thumbs up.
Thank you.

Very much so....

The politics, debates, etc, have no place on this board.. It was getting to a point of becoming a joke. This is flightinfo.com not politics.com or religion.com, people who don't like it should move on and look elsewhere and inject their bs on other boards, not this one...

job well done..

3 5 0

I didn't mind the old forum format. Now that we are creating forums how about a Polls forum?

How about a Timebuilder forum?

Not enough choices...

I don't care if the non-aviation threads are mixed in with the aviation threads, but I DO like polls.

Can't you add a fourth choice??

:D :D :D ;)

EDIT:

Wait a minute - - is this aviation related? Shouldn't it be in the other section?

:) :)

Love the new format

Good stuff. I think my blood pressure has dropped back to normal. Thank you moderators.

New Forum

I am taking bets on how long it will be until someone complains again.

NOTE: Better solution might be to require a "Message Icon" with all posts to indicate degree of aviation related: AV, AvHumor, AvPoll, AvVideo, AvQuestion, AvEnvironment, AvSideIssues, etc.

Simple to scan down the left side and select which sub-category you like best. This way you haven't segregated any ideas into some "non aviation" mentality. You might be inviting the White House Janitors Union to make their comments.

I do like that I am no longer getting a Virus Alert each time I access the forum. Although the left side of the screen is now blocked by "page can not be found." One step forward and two steps back. :cool:

Latest resources

Back