• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Polar Air Cargo Is ON STRIKE!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do any Polar guys or gals know if the registration N727PC is assigned to any of your 74s ?

PHXFLYR:cool:

Corporate slug you are correct, my hat off to the guys who had the 4 pallets taken off their airplane. 452PA was indeed flown to Victorville by a contract crew neither employed by PO or Atlas.

Can anybody at confirm if 517MC has "owned and operated by Polar Air Cargo" painted on the side?

To the Polar Pilot group and all of its supporters:

Proud of you guys! Keep the unity and solidarity at a feverish pitch!:D

cheyflyer said:
N727PC is assigned to the Cheyenne III that I am currently flying. Just curious why you are asking.

Are you flying that on the ANC-ICN route, or the JFK-AMS?

;)

Operated by who????

heilhaavir said:
Can anybody at confirm if 517MC has "owned and operated by Polar Air Cargo" painted on the side?

517MC has no such markings on it, I flew that plane a couple months ago and it was an Atlas operated aircraft with the appropraite markings. The only aircraft with a MC registration, that has the "Operated By Polar Air Cargo" placard is 508MC. It is in JFK now undergoing maintenance, and I would not be surprised to see when it comes out maintenance, it will have the "Operated By Atlas Air Inc" placard placed on the fuselage, and put back in service with Atlas once again.

Latest resources

Back