• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PNCL Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have mine next week. A little worried about what exactly I should be studying up and exactly what I need to know. Anyone point me in the right direction. I've been told aviationinterview.com is the place to head to but then again, I've been told that they will be changing the gauge. I'm studying the Jepp plates and the most recent aircraft I've been flying. Anymore pointers? Bear in mind this is my first airline interview.

Smash312 said:
I have mine next week. A little worried about what exactly I should be studying up and exactly what I need to know. Anyone point me in the right direction. I've been told aviationinterview.com is the place to head to but then again, I've been told that they will be changing the gauge. I'm studying the Jepp plates and the most recent aircraft I've been flying. Anymore pointers? Bear in mind this is my first airline interview.

Be yourself.. if they ask you a question and you dont know it dont make up an answer...also if u do know the answer and they ask you if you are right and would like to rethink your answer..go with your gut if you know your right dont let me them decide the answer for you. make sure your can brief an approach..

Latest resources

Back