• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

PNCL Interview

wannabe22

Livin' The Dream
Total Time
Anyone interviewing with Pinnacle on the 15th???

WB22

Smash312

Total Time
I have mine next week. A little worried about what exactly I should be studying up and exactly what I need to know. Anyone point me in the right direction. I've been told aviationinterview.com is the place to head to but then again, I've been told that they will be changing the gauge. I'm studying the Jepp plates and the most recent aircraft I've been flying. Anymore pointers? Bear in mind this is my first airline interview.

BOHICAgain

I will miss you Daniel
Total Time
Smash312 said:
I have mine next week. A little worried about what exactly I should be studying up and exactly what I need to know. Anyone point me in the right direction. I've been told aviationinterview.com is the place to head to but then again, I've been told that they will be changing the gauge. I'm studying the Jepp plates and the most recent aircraft I've been flying. Anymore pointers? Bear in mind this is my first airline interview.
Be yourself.. if they ask you a question and you dont know it dont make up an answer...also if u do know the answer and they ask you if you are right and would like to rethink your answer..go with your gut if you know your right dont let me them decide the answer for you. make sure your can brief an approach..