• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PNCL: Class personified!! wow., just wow

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Everything's done at close of bidness Friday...that way you can't barrage the HQ with angy phone calls, emails, etc...remember way back when they announced that there would be no company-sponsored Christmas parties? Five PM Friday...sorry, there's no one to take your call....

Know as the "F-You Fridays" on the XJ campus.

Murph-you had to have asked if they were gonna shoot it out when they got it....?
I believe it depends in what form it comes back in. Formula or list. If it's some sort of formula there may be a delay to digest. Even then, there might be a delay to make a unified statement. I'm sure they will let us know as soon as they can.

Until then, it's out of our control. And you should never stress over issues that are out of your control.

Last edited:
I believe it depends in what form it comes back in. Formula or list. If it's some sort of formula there may be a delay to digest. Even then, there might be a delay to make a unified statement. I'm sure they will let us know as soon as they can.

Until then, it's out of our control. And you should never stress over issues that are out of your control.

You mean that he is taking all this time and he may not even do the math? I don't know about this guy. :p

Finally something we disagree on. I didn't have any contol over getting furloughed, and it sure as sh!t stressed me out. :)

Finally something we disagree on. I didn't have any contol over getting furloughed, and it sure as sh!t stressed me out. :)
Understandable. But no ones going to lose their jobs in this, and those that were furloughed will have over 300 newhires below them no matter how the integration goes. Also, no one can lose their current seat. It's out of our hands for now, and we can only individually hope for the solution that is best for each of us.

Sleep well my friend. We'll know our fate soon!

Dont know if this is true. From another site:

Colgan ALPA

Arbitrator Bloch has informed us that his decision on the combined seniority list is complete but he wishes to give it a final review over the weekend. Please stay tuned for more information.

Dont know if this is true. From another site:

Colgan ALPA

Arbitrator Bloch has informed us that his decision on the combined seniority list is complete but he wishes to give it a final review over the weekend. Please stay tuned for more information.

Ugh. Hasn't he been giving it a final review this past week of lateness? When I have a paper due for school, I get it done by the due date. I'm just sayin'.

Latest resources

Back