• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PLEASE use your full call sign!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have never made any mistakes in my years of flying, I'm so darn perfect......

Get real.

Wow I thought I was the only one!!..You're perfect to??..lol I guess someone pissed in someone else's cheerios this morning...I mean radio mistakes never happen!! whaaaa

Yep you guys are right! We are perfect!

Except for one thing...it was Options that took the read back for Netjets according to my F/O so I did screw that up!

Anyway nobody got into trouble and this has been another good company bashing thread brought to you by www.idontgivea********************.com

Look at what you wrote in the OP, and maybe you will understand why everyone thought something different, than what apparently happened here. . . and while we are at it, although everyone should read back their full call sign, the real problem was that they answered the wrong call. Can you honestly say that you have never done that? I say, quit whining and get over yourself.

Last edited:
Yeah, my point exactly. Let's all spread the word...FULL company callsigns with all read backs!

Thanks to all!

Hawkered, You need a vacation..

I had one of your guys do the same thing to us (options) out of MMU. I caught it and told departure of the error and everything was fine. I agree we should all use our full call signs, however getting on here and slamming another crew is not cool.

Agreed! Good job in Morristown by the way!

It's a big sky out there... but sometimes we share close quarters.

Use the full callsign guys... regardless of who did who.

Next time it could have been an airliner and a biz jet, or a airliner on airliner, or a bizjet bizjet again.

Colliding metal is loud. Cut back on noise pollution.

It's a big sky out there... but sometimes we share close quarters.

Use the full callsign guys... regardless of who did who.

Next time it could have been an airliner and a biz jet, or a airliner on airliner, or a bizjet bizjet again.

Colliding metal is loud. Cut back on noise pollution.

yeah, you guys have seen the signs.....Fly Quiet!

Tango

WE LOVE OURS HERE AT FLEX-JET ON 135 LEGS TANGO...NOVEMBER ..XXX FOX X-RAY......NOT EVEN THE CONTROLLERS CAN SAY IT RIGTH SOMETIMES.

The "Tango" requirement for 135 was dropped several years ago. I was trying to find it for someone awhile back. Try finding something that is not there any more in the FARs .. will make you crazy.

WE LOVE OURS HERE AT FLEX-JET ON 135 LEGS TANGO...NOVEMBER ..XXX FOX X-RAY......NOT EVEN THE CONTROLLERS CAN SAY IT RIGTH SOMETIMES.

The "Tango" requirement for 135 was dropped several years ago. I was trying to find it for someone awhile back. Try finding something that is not there any more in the FARs .. will make you crazy.

Still listed in the Feb 2008 AIM under "Aircraft call signs". I don't believe it has ever been a FAR requirement.

"Air Taxi or other commercial operators not having FAA authorized call signs should prefix their normal identification with the phonetic word “Tango.

EXAMPLE Tango Aztec Two Four Six Four Alpha."

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back