• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PLEASE use your full call sign!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OPTIONS 913! You guys in that Legacy got everything screwed up the other day on New York departures out of Teterboro. . .

When was this? OPT913 hasn't been to TEB at least since before the 25th according to Flight Aware.

And please enlighten us as to how Netjets A/C taking an Options clearance is the fault of the options pilots. . . there must be more to it ???

If a clearance was givin to Options 913 and the call back was just "913", then Exec Jet 913 actually flew to that altitude...it sounds like the Execjet screwed up and they were the ones who messed up the ATC communication. The other Execjet must have made a comment as to who that might have been for and that was how it was caught. To me, I think Options did nothing wrong based on the original post.

But really!!......... why Mr. HAWKERED can't give us a better explanation about this....???
Most people agreed here that this was NJ's fault.
Is there more to the story?? anyone??

Yep you guys are right! We are perfect!

Except for one thing...it was Options that took the read back for Netjets according to my F/O so I did screw that up!

Anyway nobody got into trouble and this has been another good company bashing thread brought to you by www.idontgivea********************.com

Yeah, my point exactly. Let's all spread the word...FULL company callsigns with all read backs!

Thanks to all!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back