Please help! My son has to interview a pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
prettyflower197 said:
For a report that's due on Monday. I could send the questions in an e-mail if anyone's interested. He and I would be very grateful to anyone that could assist us with this matter.
That's funny, because I'm a commercial pilot and I have a paper due Monday on the Biological Roots of Criminal Behavior.

As my mentor Andrew Dice Clay would say, "Let's deal, baby!"

FN FAL said:
That's funny, because I'm a commercial pilot and I have a paper due Monday on the Biological Roots of Criminal Behavior.

As my mentor Andrew Dice Clay would say, "Let's deal, baby!"
FN My brother the Clay man would also say........" Booogaloowga booooogallowwga loooo Immm ovaaaah heeeree nnnnnoooooooowwwww nnnnnnniiiiiicccceyyy nnniiiicccceeeeeee".:D

Hahahaha... :) I like the Dice Man!

But anyway, I had to crack a joke...it was festering up inside me and I had to let it out. I hope someone takes the time to PM the nice lady and volunteer...hey, it's not like she's asking you to WRITE the paper!

Last edited:
WayBack said:
She should know she's opening this up to pilots. We can be worse than lawyers, and charge more for our personal thoughts and opinions.

Lawyers have thoughts and opinions? I thought they just copied everything out of those expensive books they all like to have around.

I will help you out

I'm not a REAL pilot like most of these guys on this board. I fly for a small, highly respected, international freight airline that nobody has ever heard of. But if I can help... Just post the questions here or PM me.

CJ610

taloft said:
Not really. He meant it as a joke. See how he capitalized REAL?
Hahaha...cut the freight brother some slack, jack! :D

Due on Monday? Are you nuts?

I hate to be blunt, but you have no right to be doing your son's work for him. Let him suffer if he waits until SATURDAY to come to mummy to help him out with his work. Let him take the failing grade! This really isn't the place....

Latest resources

Back