Please help! My son has to interview a pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Espiritu said:
I hate to be blunt, but you have no right to be doing your son's work for him. Let him suffer if he waits until SATURDAY to come to mummy to help him out with his work. Let him take the failing grade! This really isn't the place....
Your opinions and lack of professionalism amazes me. I think you have spent one too many days as a CSA.

Feel free to private message me (pm) me if he needs the help, I as well as most on this board would be more than happy to lend a helping hand.

good luck,

3 5 0

C'mon, 350. Is that the lesson you really want to teach the kid? It's OK to drop the ball, and everybody else will pick up the slack and make it all right?

He'll be in for a hard ride in the real world with that ethic. The only thing he'll be right for is airline management!

CA1900 said:
C'mon, 350. Is that the lesson you really want to teach the kid? It's OK to drop the ball, and everybody else will pick up the slack and make it all right?

He'll be in for a hard ride in the real world with that ethic. The only thing he'll be right for is airline management!
CA1900,

In my opinion this simple request for help will not harm this kid's upbringing, work ethic, habits, etc. This was merely a simple request from a mother to help her son out, nothing more and nothing less. It isn't going to be a hardship to take 5 minutes to maybe help a kid out. I think it is fair to say that the majority of folks on this board would be more than willing to do this in a heartbeat, I being one of them.

3 5 0

Feel free to pm me as well. I know what it is like with these last minute projects. I seem to be doing more college reports for one of my kids than I did when I was there and even more for one in middle school. It is great of you to try and help. Too many parents just don't give a flying rip.

Latest resources

Back