Please help! My son has to interview a pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

prettyflower197

For a report that's due on Monday. I could send the questions in an e-mail if anyone's interested. He and I would be very grateful to anyone that could assist us with this matter.

Sounds to me like your son shouldn't have signed up for an assignment to interview a vocation in which no one he knows is employed and then wait to the last minute to start his search... via his mother.

ATL,

do you have to be such a d1ck? did you know any male stewardesses when you were a kid? but now you are one.......give the kid a break

and go get me a beer, beotch!

For a report that's due on Monday. I could send the questions in an e-mail if anyone's interested. He and I would be very grateful to anyone that could assist us with this matter.

pm me, I'll answer what I can.

pm me. I'll answer what I can.

ATL2CDG said:
Sounds to me like your son shouldn't have signed up for an assignment to interview a vocation in which no one he knows is employed and then wait to the last minute to start his search... via his mother.
Good job reading the question......

GAtes -- love that avatar; I need to photoshop one with a C-152 like that...

prettyflower197 said:

Send a private message to me, I'll help. Ignore ATL2CDG, he's been hit in the head with galley carts too many times.

Latest resources

Back