• Watchers 14

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
agpilot34 said:
You are correct. Our state law includes alcohol, drugs, and other intoxicating substances under the same statute, but some do not.
So what state law put your ass out on the street?

???? Where the hell did THAT come from? Hey, dip crap, What crawled up in your anal cavity and died! Just decided you wanted to take an unprovoked shot at me?

What law put MY ass on the street? Couldn't be any worse than the one the allows a damned bleeding heart idiot like you in the cockpit!

Fn fal, you always make me smile! Dakota is in time out because he used the f word, which is a no no here, heck my 15 year old aspiring car driver sneaks and looks at the posts too!

We are not perfect and a good question is good, because so many people answer differently ( a little humor is good too!) fyi, I have my x hubby here for the holidays and out of curiosty (which killed the kat) I asked him, hey do any of the pilots who work with at xxxx freight airways have any dui's

........His reply, ya hafl of them due!

But for aspiring pilots now, who are maybe 20 or so, clean up your record and lay off the "old grandad". Alot of us old school people truly understand!

Have a great evening and enjoy!
MissKittykat

Latest resources

Back