Please donate

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can I pay by check

Two months ago I got a virus through paypal that sent my Credit card info to about 2000 dudes.

Within a couple of days, my card started to get charges I didn't make. So I had to cancel my card.

Is there any other way to pay, ie Check

Address to send contributions:

Webmaster gave me this info for those who prefer US mail:

Aviation Communications
P.O. Box 742
Middlefield, Ohio 44062

Make sure you put your username in the memo section so the webmaster can add it to the donor list

Donation is on its way, great post Chase!

Great forum! No other place like this, let's keep it going.

And let's hope that we alll get the jobs we want this new year. Happy new year guys and girls!

;)
Flechas

Last edited:
I'm a broke college student and CFI (double whammy, eh?), but I still managed to contribute $10.00.

I know it isn't much, but its two hours worth of slinging bags for Corpex, and the first time I have contributed to any website. This place is an excellent source for rumors, networking, arguing and just plain wasting time.

Thanks for the site - I believe it will serve me well in my search for a flying job 16 months from now.

While I agree this is a great useful tool to find out about the aviation industry, I take offense to some of the insinuations that it is required to donate to enjoy this web board. The Internet is a great useful tool, but I don't feel this service is worthwhile if it becomes a charge service. I just warn people that planebusiness.com was once a free service, and now, no-one speaks of planebusiness.
I will not donate along with the majority, I just hope the service still remains free.
Thanks

P.S. Let the flamming begin.

goflyme said:
I will not donate along with the majority, I just hope the service still remains free.
As of 10 seconds ago, there are 12,286 registered users of this board.

398 are listed as Donors.

OK, Einstein, 'splain to me how donating money puts one in "the majority."

:confused: :rolleyes: :confused:

No flaming here. I will say that if every member donated 1 buck that they would meet their goal...unless my numbers are wrong. I have been wrong before. For all those without meaningful incomes now I would suggest they defer their donations until they gain meaningful income. You have to decide what is meaningful. I, for one, have enjoyed hangar flying with some here and felt I should donate. Have I learned something from this board? Sure! I learned about the attitudes of many in this crazy business, from supposedly just short of shuttle pilots to guys/gals just starting out. It is worth what you get out of it.

If you think about it if you were out having a beer with your buddies, shooting the bs, would you not buy a round when it became your turn? We are talking less than the cost of a beer.

You have to admit, if nothing else, this place can be entertaining! And you won't need antibiotics after keying away!

Astra Guy said:
Have I learned something from this board? Sure! I learned about the attitudes of many in this crazy business, from supposedly just short of shuttle pilots to guys/gals just starting out. It is worth what you get out of it.

If you think about it if you were out having a beer with your buddies, shooting the bs, would you not buy a round when it became your turn? We are talking less than the cost of a beer.

You have to admit, if nothing else, this place can be entertaining! And you won't need antibiotics after keying away!

Think this is my first visit to this side of the field. I agree, this is a place where you can hang out and "talk". It is a modern day barber shop or local diner. Would rather be at a place like the Akron, NY airport where you're actually seeing people but this is the next best thing. Momma gets mad because I'm wasting time at the computer but hey at least I'm home!

TonyC said:
As of 10 seconds ago, there are 12,286 registered users of this board.

398 are listed as Donors.

OK, Einstein, 'splain to me how donating money puts one in "the majority."

:confused: :rolleyes: :confused:

Oh Tony C, You must be somewhat educated, but let me explain/state a couple things.

1) My statement was as follows:
"I will not donate along with the majority, I just hope the service still remains free."

2) By saying "I will NOT donate along with the majority" this is stating, that the majority of the people do NOT donate.

3) Thank you for referring to me as "Einstein"

4) Maybe you should donate, it appears these lessons could become very valuable.

5) One should always read a document throughly before evaluating it.

Literacy, et. al.

goflyme said:
Oh Tony C, You must be somewhat educated, but let me explain/state a couple things.

1) My statement was as follows:
"I will not donate along with the majority, I just hope the service still remains free."
We are all aware of what you said - - it is recorded for all to read. At least we start out by agreeing on a point. :)
goflyme said:
2) By saying "I will NOT donate along with the majority" this is stating, that the majority of the people do NOT donate.
Actually, that's not the meaning that was conveyed by your sentence structure. You appeared to be a moron, but your explanation reveals that you're just not very good with grammar. I apologize for taking you to be a moron. Please forgive me.

In the future, I suggest a sentence structure more along these lines: "I will go along with the majority in NOT donating..."

This order of words clearly acknowledges that the majority have not donated, and you're content to herd with the masses.

:)

(If I had known it was just a grammar error, I wouldn't have bothered, by the way. ;) )
goflyme said:
3) Thank you for referring to me as "Einstein"
Don't twist your arm out of joint patting yourself on the back, it was SARCASM. If you need help, I'll send you a link to a definition. ;)
goflyme said:
4) Maybe you should donate, it appears these lessons could become very valuable.
I did. Look on the short list on the top. :cool:
goflyme said:
5) One should always read a document throughly [sic] before evaluating it.
Thoroughly, too. Excellent advice. See my response to your Point #4 above. :cool:

Enjoy your free board. :D :cool: :)

Latest resources

Back