• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Place your bets boys and girls.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And it shows just how stupid you are. I finally got out from underneath those morons in ATL whose puppet strings were being pulled by St. George and away from all the commando sweater wearing kool-aid drinkers who were so afraid of having their bases messed with that they refused to stand up for themselves. I got out of the regional rat race.

Seriously, Jeff is so far out of touch in the day-to-day operations of the airline it isn't funny. His minions do his dirty work. He counts the days until he can collect his millions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Once again,
You have escaped nothing, your masters remain the same, just a layer has been removed. The problem lies with the game, with labor being aprox 40% of an airlines operating costs, and the airlines have figgered how to hit the reset button on your career. You spent the better part of 10 years at the "D" scale payscales, and now you have gone back to year one on the "new" payscale and are getting the "new c" scale pay. Watch the Robert Crandall interview and digest the contents, Bob has given you the keys to the money box, you just gotta use them. This is about money, lots of money and the game will be stacked in favor of the entity that has the most. The only, tool we have in our tool box is unity, and it appears that the airlines using the F&H plan has emasculated that single tool, via division, and everything you have seen for the last 10 years.
You are right, smallsack is removed from daily operations, that's not his job, but when he sees 200K gallons of jet a missing, that becomes his job. 1/2 million dollars missing from the cookie jar raises eyebrows, that's when he takes notice of the reverend.
That missing money was for new teak decking on his boat.

Last edited:
Mesa didnt care about 50 seat rates in their last contract because they are a dying breed. Why waste negotiating capital on an aircraft that nobody wants anymore..

Brian those planes will have 46 seats and your contract pays per seating

example 900s for Delta were paying 700 rates at JFK before

thank Andy and Don L from 2003

Last edited:
This has Atlantic Coast Airlines written all over it.

Not exactly. It has Atlantic Coast Jet written all over it. A new certificate that's part of Atlantic Coast Holdings Corp that will be a work around to UAL's scope clause. That is, until scope is relaxed some more and then ALL the aircraft can be combined BACK to a single certificate. And the pilots have to go back to not as cool of a callsign, 4 digit as opposed to 3 digit flight numbers, do all those FOM and FSM updates, etc etc etc.

At which point, the ACJet certificate will be sold to Delta.

I hear the Shuttle brand is going to be dusted off for another go-around, this time flown by lowest bidding regional. LAX-SBA-LAX eight times a day should pay the bills.

I see what we're doing here. We're all cleverly adding the name of a defunct airline that ill get the planes. It's funny because the airlines don't even exist so we are being clever. Ok, I'll play. Ummmm, I think it's certain that Potomac Airlines will get these planes!

Not exactly. It has Atlantic Coast Jet written all over it. A new certificate that's part of Atlantic Coast Holdings Corp that will be a work around to UAL's scope clause. That is, until scope is relaxed some more and then ALL the aircraft can be combined BACK to a single certificate. And the pilots have to go back to not as cool of a callsign, 4 digit as opposed to 3 digit flight numbers, do all those FOM and FSM updates, etc etc etc.

At which point, the ACJet certificate will be sold to Delta.

Hahahha excellent breakdown!

Lufthansa Cityline in Star Alliance colors (see what I did there, Cityline is not defunct).

Latest resources

Back