Place to get High Alt Sign Off

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Way2Broke said:
Why not do it in the 414? What is the service ceiling of a 414?

Well I'll be flying with the owner who lost his medical... don't know if he will be up for me taking it up for some dual.

Are you going to be getting paid or just bulding twin time? Your doing him a favor, the least he can do is get this taken care of for you. If I am not mistaked the CFI does not even have to have the endorsement to give the ground portion. They would have to have the endorsement to act as PIC during the training flight. If I am wrong correct me.

El Bucho said:
If you pay for that, you're crazy and wasting money. Call Oak City and the FAA will tell you what airforce bases have a chamber that have classes for civilians. There are quite a few I belive and it's either free or like 30 bucks or something really cheap. The chamber is also a lot cooler than some pointless ride in a Pilatus that doens't really teach you anything.

The chamber only counts for the ground portion, you still need a flight or sim ride.

-mini

This thread has got me thinkin... if I was SIC only typed in a SAAB and am now going to be PIC of a C421 and KingAir200, do I still need to pick up some stupid endorsement somewhere, or does my SAAB type cover me? Thanks.

-IHM

Latest resources

Back