• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle's new ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ding ding ding. Talking to a buddy of mine at ASA, he said this is the rumor circulating right now...

I talked with a friend of mine in the Delta Chief Pilot's office this week and he said there were only 2 contenders left for regional feed for Delta next year. I asked about Pinnacle being one of them. His response was "definately not". Maybe your buddy at ASA knows something the big wigs at Delta don't, but I wouldn't count on it.

I talked with a friend of mine in the Delta Chief Pilot's office this week and he said there were only 2 contenders left for regional feed for Delta next year. I asked about Pinnacle being one of them. His response was "definately not". Maybe your buddy at ASA knows something the big wigs at Delta don't, but I wouldn't count on it.

No offense Stuck Mic...I asked one of the CPs if ASA would have a crew base in LAX. His reply was no way because of the logistics and labor laws in California. ASA announced the LAX crew base the next day. Having said that, it also depends on which CP you talk to.

No offense Stuck Mic...I asked one of the CPs if ASA would have a crew base in LAX. His reply was no way because of the logistics and labor laws in California. ASA announced the LAX crew base the next day. Having said that, it also depends on which CP you talk to.

No offense taken. However, my conversation was with the DELTA Chief Pilot's Office not with the ASA Chief Pilots.

CPs at ASA are left in the dark. SH didn't even know about it until a couple of days before the press release.

Some CRJ guys at xj r hoping that our 2 jets go to 9E. Then they could transfer per the LOA. Every FO on the 602 would be a captain at 9E if they transferred with only half their senority.

Sorry, but the transfer of only two airplanes would not activate the LOA.

I believe you'll see Delta expand the DCI carrier list, al a what United did with UEX. There will be a ton of carriers intially, and those that are able to deliver a quality, cost effective structure will be retained over the long-haul.

Pinnacle pilots get paid crap to begin with, so why the hell are they accepting less for growth potential....they've already snuffed the growth from Mesaba and now they're bending over again to go for the jugular.

Race to the bottom..

Latest resources

Back