• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacles future

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'd bet the quota is met just by the flows alone, at least as long as the grandfathered Mesaba guys are included. Just another meaningless thing management used to swing a few extra votes from guys feeling bad about how the PWA would cause a large loss of jobs at DCI.

I think it was put in the contract because ALPA national has the duty of fair representation for the affected pilots.

Until ALPA changes with the industry and starts using professional negotiators it is a worthless bargaining agent.

I think it was put in the contract because ALPA national has the duty of fair representation for the affected pilots.

+1!!

This is EXACTLY why it is in there. Nothing more. Nothing less.

(Even is worded such, paraphrased, "...to offset any job loses caused by this PWA...")

+1!!

This is EXACTLY why it is in there. Nothing more. Nothing less.

(Even is worded such, paraphrased, "...to offset any job loses caused by this PWA...")

Which, just to be sure to be sticking to the truth here, is absolute BS, as it will do no such thing.

ALPA is an utter failure as a labor union.

Hmmm...if that were the case, then....never mind, not going to go there, not worth the nerve cells.

So, how many of those Mesaba flowthroughs are going to change their minds and decide to flow up, now that 15-20 yrs seniority at the new Pinnacle is in jeopardy?

Latest resources

Back