Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JMO

Guys,

I have an interview at Pinnacle next week and I keep seeing how their test changes weekly. Can the people that interviewed recently PLEASE post on here or at aviationinterviews about it!! Then I can focus my studies some more.

Thanks a lot!

Do you have the written test study prep guide from Aviation Interviews? A friend of mine interviewed two weeks ago, and said it's still largely valid. If you don't have it, pm me.

Apparently, they have adequate numbers of Jet U "types" applying (who have the gouge) and they are trying to skew the pool of applicants away from the 135/CFI types who might be a little too independent and have the time to go to another carrier after passing their 441 ride.

Basically they want to create a FO pool of slaves who can't go anywhere else.

ETOPS in a CRJ? Gimme a freaking break.

Apparently, they have adequate numbers of Jet U "types" applying (who have the gouge) and they are trying to skew the pool of applicants away from the 135/CFI types who might be a little too independent and have the time to go to another carrier after passing their 441 ride.

Basically they want to create a FO pool of slaves who can't go anywhere else.

ETOPS in a CRJ? Gimme a freaking break.

Inconceivable,

Confused. How is PCL trying to skew the applicant pool away from 135/CFI types???

ETOPS??? Pinnacle planning to fly to London soon?

If I understand him correctly, he's saying that Pinnacle is asking ludicrous questions that no one other than a Jet U. monkey with the gouge would know the answer to so that they can hire only 300 hour wunderkind who will have no choice but to stick around and be abused.

AFAIC, they can have it. Cancelled my interview today. Upgrade is nice, QOL is necessary.

If I understand him correctly, he's saying that Pinnacle is asking ludicrous questions that no one other than a Jet U. monkey with the gouge would know the answer to so that they can hire only 300 hour wunderkind who will have no choice but to stick around and be abused.

AFAIC, they can have it. Cancelled my interview today. Upgrade is nice, QOL is necessary.

Ah! Thanks for the translation.

The test we took was off the charts...the ambient temperature factor that affects the electrical load on a thermal rectifier will have what output on an RNAV approach...LOW???HIGH???....Sorry bud there is no gouge that will prepare you for that individual test! 2 questions from the ATP/Comm.....if you want a study guide THE AIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Random questions from the AIM made up 80% of the test...I turned them down last week....best of luck!

Tex

The test was very hard for me as I interviewed earlier this month. Man it kicked my but! I passed but not sure how....I would look over the AIM as I did not. I never herd of a "Q-route" but that was one of my questions. I alot of guys that day felt as bad as I did about the test. I can suggest you know:
RAIM
PRM
Speeds in Class B and under class B

Sorry, I wish I could remember more but it was all just a blur.

The test we took was off the charts...the ambient temperature factor that affects the electrical load on a thermal rectifier will have what output on an RNAV approach...LOW???HIGH???....
Tex

That type of question is what happens when the pencil monkeys get in charge of things.

Thermal rectifiers on an RNAV approach..?......

Thermal rectifiers on an RNAV approach..?......

Nope, you have it wrong. They are Rectum Thermal-fiers. These need to be operative for a Precision RNAV/ILS back course approach. Without them, you revert to using the Q routes while spinning on your eyebrows and spitting wooden nickels.

Latest resources

Back