Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rockhard

New news....

Pinnacle is stopping all new hire (off the street) upgrades to the left seat. All who are planning to go to training should do your homework because what was originally used to bring us in is not the case. I heard it from KM today. Also heard from a buddy in training. Pretty dissapointing if you ask me.

Ah heck I couldn't afford my hotel and food bill while in training anyway, when that changes maybe I'll flip 'em another resume and swing gear with you guys for a while before heading for the hot-seat.

What new low has the industry come to? Having to go to a company and fly right seat and then upgrade based on senority? We should all be as dissapointed...

Sanchez,

I went round and round with you on another board years ago. There is no way your still tooling around in one of 9E CRJ's in the right seat. If so.......Upgrade.

Sanchez....

I have no problems with sitting in the right seat. Been doing so for 4 years now. And I'm all about paying my dues and I do understand seniority.

But, Pinnacle hiring people pushed quite hard at the fact they would bring qualified pilots in as CA seeing their own were not qualified.

All I'm saying is..... their are much better jobs out there if FO is where we'll be sitting.

In my case I've got 2 job offers..... one from Pinnacle and another one from Citation Shares. Seeing I'll be FO at either one regardless ..... Citation Shares is where I'll be going. The CA possibility kept me interested in Pinnacle but now that's irrelevant.

Just keeping others informed.... that's all.

CS seems like a great outfit. I used to talk to a lot of fractional pilots when I flew corporate, and all but the CS guys were just as disgruntled and unhappy as most airline pilots, and for good reason usually. The CS guys were always pretty content with the company and their QOL though.

If it seems too good to be true, it probably isn't. That's the case with Pinnacle. That being said, I'd go to CS. However, I have heard that if your recurrent training falls on your days off at CS, you still have to go. Also, I heard that CS pilots pay $10 bucks for crew food. Is that true?

rockhard said:
New news....

Pinnacle is stopping all new hire (off the street) upgrades to the left seat. All who are planning to go to training should do your homework because what was originally used to bring us in is not the case. I heard it from KM today. Also heard from a buddy in training. Pretty dissapointing if you ask me.

Did she say why? Cause when I went to the interview (wednesday) all they talked about was how hurtin they are for captains, how DET has more lines than they do captains...

Latest resources

Back