Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle training... Really that dangerous?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Careful carrying that Glock around TN. That state doesn't recognize concealed carry permits from most other states.

A new Pinnacle pilot trainee was flying NW to MEM for training. He was obviously nervous and the passenger next to him smiled and asked "first time flying?

No he said I'm actually a pilot and I've just been hired by Peanuckle airline and when I finish training I'm going to be based in Memphis.

Well asked the passenger why are you shaking? I thought you were afraid of flying.

No said the new hire, "I'm really worried about moving my family to Memphis, I've heard the crime rate is really bad."

Ahh sucks said his fellow companion Memphis is a piece of cake; I've lived there all my life.

Relieved somewhat, the new hire said "really?"

Yeah said his fellow traveler, just pick a good neighborhood, mind your own business and don't flip anybody off and your wife and kids will be fine!

Man, said the new hire that's really a relief, by the way what type of work do you do?

Me?: asked the stranger, why I'm a tail gunner on a bread truck.

I think in Memphis, the law is, if you have a record, or are intending on creating or adding to your record, or have just created or added to your record, you DO NOT need a conceal/carry permit. If you are a law abiding citizen however, you DO need a conceal/carry permit.

good god compton is safer than detroit or st louis? Whats up with that.

My question is how did Philly beat Minneapolis? I've lived in both and I don't find myself in MSP very often thinking, "I sure wish I was packing". Now Philly...

Someone came and stole 2 wheels off a Suburban in the Homestead lot in broad daylight. Must have been like a Nascar pit stop.

PSA Believes that hotel is Safe and when we asked that it be changed they told us that it exceeded quality standards.
You will need a car because there is no edible food nearby. except for the Catfish Cabin.....ewe
People at the Hotel are extremely rude. Most likely tired of hearing from crews how bad the hotel is.

You will be fine there. Just bring a gun...or two!

Latest resources

Back