Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle training... Really that dangerous?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

altimaklr

I'm getting ready to head to Memphis... I haven't heard what hotel they use, but I have heard that if you bring your car it will get stolen/broken into... is it really that bad? Should I just leave it at home? Should I bring my glock? :pimp:

Bring your glock.... not sure if companies allow you to bring your weapon into the training center...you can always ask....

Have you considered....

more fortunate airlines?

We stay at the same hotel 9E puts their guys up for at training. It ain't pretty. Just look at the big fence that surrounds the place and you'll get the picture.

As for guns... There is a big sign on the front door of the training center here that says "weapons prohibited".

Oh Darn I thought this was a thread about how dangerous pinnacles training program is ...

I'll keep looking...

As for guns... There is a big sign on the front door of the training center here that says "weapons prohibited".

That always means only cops and bad guys can carry weapons.

Just not honest law abiding citizens.

One gun in the hands of one law abiding citizen, either an adult student or professor, at Virginia Tech could have saved alot of lives! And the gun was probably locked in the trunk of the car of the person who could have used it, had they only had the right to be carrying it.

Last edited:
I saw a guy torch himself right outside my hotel window at 330am the night before my checkride...it ain't no joke!

Maybe you should just consider an entirely different airline. The strike vote is underway, and the place is a disaster to work for.

Latest resources

Back