Pinnacle To Get United Flying?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
bump...

Wouldn't surprise me. Park 100 real airplanes and then get a bunch of outsourced replacement PILOTS WHO ARE WILLING TO PAY TO FLY TURBOPROPS. Sounds exactly like something pcl_128 would do. :rolleyes:

Is the B1900 a "real" airplane???
:cartman: - Cartman says, "Never forget where you come from"

Was it the regional pilots that allowed for the parking of "real airplanes" through negotiated contract scope language?

pp

....sorry....no hair gel here and no SJS here either...

Thanks for the econ lesson junior.....did you read PCL's post and my response? The fact is we make money while most "real" airplanes don't.....The majors need feed just as much as the regionals do....doesn't make any one of us more "real" than the other.....Little D!CK people like PCL want to equate "real" airplanes with seating capacity....That is why we are in the trouble we are in.....

Using your logic, 69 seats loses money,while 70 seats makes money....can you explain that one....I didn't take "regional airlines 101"......Sounds like a class that was taught by the ATA and ALPA......

Did you see his PP?

seriously though back to the topic, where did anyone hear anything about united flying, i have never heard anything like that and I am usually good on false rumors.

Why doesn't UAL replace them with the E170? UAL probably needs the cash so why not just ask Repulic to pay for some flying? No reason to give it to somebody else when you can find somebody to buy it.

Why doesn't UAL replace them with the E170? UAL probably needs the cash so why not just ask Repulic to pay for some flying? No reason to give it to somebody else when you can find somebody to buy it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

as i just spit my coffee all over the monitor laughing

Did somebody say hair gel? Oh, Yeaaah! That reminds me. I'll have to dig up some lose change so I don't loose the lift on my dew.

Latest resources

Back