• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle to get 17 more CRJ's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Like you said, getting a contract soon might be a miracle, but If we do, we could see Skywest like growth
WHOA!!!

Stop right there, man, and take a good, close look at what you just said.

THAT'S the kind of thinking that spurs these whole carrot-dangling maneuvers that you see in that new agreement with Northwest.

If you pick ONE thing up from this thread, and ONE thing only: DO NOT EVER, EVER, EVER accept growth for a sh*tty contract. You WILL end up regretting it later. I promise you.

Stick to your guns, you'll probably STILL get growth, and do it on MUCH better contractual terms. Have faith in your MEC; one or two are a PITA and will (hopefully) be gone soon, but the majority of them, including two guys on the NC I know VERY well personally, are standup guys and WILL get you a good contract if you have the solidarity to give them the negotiating capital they need.

Good luck to you!

hey man, i am not voting on anything substandard, I am just saying if a miracle happens and we do get a contract, it could happen.

Hey Lear, you remember that bet about us losing airplanes you made with me about a year ago? You owe me $100, buddy! ;)

The memphis commercial appeal is stating that the 17 aircraft that are coming are to be the 76 seaters is this misinformation by the news paper?

You are still gey, and you will be even geyer after you sign a shiatty contract by March 31st so you can have 17 50 seaters. Good luck retards.

Latest resources

Back