• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle to get 17 more CRJ's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Isn't SEVEN going to come on here and tell everyone that 9E is doomed and we are going to lose have our fleet.

Here is the deal, if this is the case then here is another rumor.......

yes, Pinnacle is going to be the sole crj operator for NWA, but with the new M&A banking firm in place, NWA will buy out the remaining shares of MAIR taking control of Mesaba and Bigsky. They will then form a base for a new company called Compass and will fly EMB 170's and 190's. These pilots will then have a NWA number and be happy happy to continue to be screwed by big red.

They then will run short of airbus's and 190's, they will then buy jet blue, and take over the rest of the world.........only to lose it all in a big fair war with southwest.

end of story......some true, some not.....you decide

hint:the true part is we will all be screwed by NWA

If this memo is real, Pinnacles fate may just hang in the (real) balance. Seems as though NWA might be the one to have really "blinked" here. Answer; Pinnacle=regional, Mesaba=national, NWA = International. It's what we've all been whispering to eachother for years anyway. Reality check...again. This economy (NWA) can't wait much longer for these simple (obvious) changes.

If I was to bet (and I AM a betting man), my bet would go with ATADave... he usually has his ear pretty close to the ground and I'm hearing some grumblings that concur with the idea of all 15 coming back from the desert in the 1st quarter of '07 (made some calls and bought 200 shares of PCL stock again for a quick flip once the announcement comes through - even if it doesn't happen, PCL stock has held pretty steady at the $10-11 mark for several years now).

As far as MSA's a/c going to PCL (2 CRJ's), I would only buy that if the MSA purchase happens by NWA, just to keep fleet commonality.

Either way, I'm betting good news for the guys on the edge of upgrade, and kudos to the PCL MEC not caving to company demands for concessions in exchange for the promise of a glimmer of hope for new aircraft. :rolleyes:

Whatever happens doesn't depend a D*MN thing on PCL saving 1/2 of 1% of CASM in pay / QOLA concessions.

Good luck!

But the janitor in DTW ops said all the flying was going to Horizon

I'm confused...he told me it was going to Skywest:confused:

I got an e-mail yesterday from a buddy of mine who is in training and he was told that we are getting 17 CRJ's. I don't believe it for a second though.

And Seven will be on here shortly ranting about how he hates 9E, that we suck, etc. I would love to be around his house when it comes time for the "airing of grievances" during Festivus!

Either way, I'm betting good news for the guys on the edge of upgrade, and kudos to the PCL MEC not caving to company demands for concessions in exchange for the promise of a glimmer of hope for new aircraft. :rolleyes:

Whatever happens doesn't depend a D*MN thing on PCL saving 1/2 of 1% of CASM in pay / QOLA concessions.

Good luck!

Hey Lear70,

Dont know you and never had the oppurtunity to fly with ya..But Im on the edge of upgrading and on the edge of bankrupcy..Just wondering what you think about this Compass deal and if its even worth a guy looking into? Or If I should hold out for upgrade at PCL, the thing is I need MSP I cant be a Comuter.

If I was to bet (and I AM a betting man), my bet would go with ATADave... he usually has his ear pretty close to the ground and I'm hearing some grumblings that concur with the idea of all 15 coming back from the desert in the 1st quarter of '07 (made some calls and bought 200 shares of PCL stock again for a quick flip once the announcement comes through - even if it doesn't happen, PCL stock has held pretty steady at the $10-11 mark for several years now).

As far as MSA's a/c going to PCL (2 CRJ's), I would only buy that if the MSA purchase happens by NWA, just to keep fleet commonality.

Good luck!

Lear

Thanks for the compliment...On a side note there are some rumblings about certain DCI flying out of CVG however I cant confirm or deny that but a bunch of DL execs were in the SOC last week taking a tour...they also just put out another vacacncy for 32 more upgrades mostly in DTW but that is probably due to attrition because we are so short staffed as it is for the captains...as for the DL flying I would rather have Comair keep it but you know PT

Latest resources

Back