• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle- the airline with the best schedule

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pinnacle guys, do you use PBS? Just curious. If so, that schedule looks to be pretty dam good.

Captain 12 years, 18 days off with 81 hours a mo. avg. for me.

Trojan

Last edited:
2 years at ASA. Captain, 23-25 days off 115-120 credit hours.

nice pissing contest...i see your schwartz is bigger than mine!! who cares, they all suck!

I was kind of throwing mine out there to show how much mine does suck, compared to the rest of the SJS crowd.

8 year PCL CA

8 year PCL Captain. 17-20 days a month with a 75 hour credit. I have never worked a holiday in 8 years until this month. I was scheduled for a PC on labor day weekend. I have been able to turn my vacations into 20-28 days off for the last 5 years (except for Jan. 2009) with moving days included. From my conversations with other airline guys....our schedules are very good. But, it does have to do with timing and some luck. PBS has been very good to me. I was scared of it at first, but it does work for me. Flame away!

I did want to add: I worked six days in Sept. and six days in Aug. for 37.5 hours of credit. I also took the month of April and June, 2009 off. Those type of schedules come and go. But they were available for us this year.

Three weeks of vacation, has many times, added up to the Netjets "claim to fame" ( 1 week= 3 weeks off) for me. PCL sucks, but my schedule has been very good for a long time. If you take the time to look at Airlinepilotpaycentral (sp?), I think you will see that our CA rates are nothing to be ashamed of in the regional airline business. Our fo rates suck. Flame away, again!

Last edited:
If you are in the top 50% of seniority in domicile and seat at Pinnacle getting 15+ days off is normal. There is usually enough variety in the trips that anyone in this group can be happy with their schedules. If you live in domicile that is an added bonus as there is usually a nice selection of trips that are very desirable for non commuters.

Credit is a different story, it can vary widely which is based on the quality of the trips. Pinnacle's are no different from any other regional, some are great some can be a 4 day at 11 hours with 4 dhd's.

The cost for all these days off are 13.5 hour days and reduced rest. Days off are nice.. but the schedule is taking years off my life. :)

Latest resources

Back