Pinnacle- the airline with the best schedule

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cougarblue

Im a Pinnacle guy, mid seniority captain. I have averaged 17 days off with 75% of the weekends off for the last 2 years. I talked to a very senior republic guy who averaged only 14 days off... just wondering if you could state what airline you work for, your senoirity, and how many days off you average.

Thanks!

that must be why we are "simply the best"...and I am on day five of reserve with only 10 days off a month after almost 2 years with this company..this made me laugh...thank you...ha:puke:

Im a Pinnacle guy, mid seniority captain. I have averaged 17 days off with 75% of the weekends off for the last 2 years. I talked to a very senior republic guy who averaged only 14 days off... just wondering if you could state what airline you work for, your senoirity, and how many days off you average.

Thanks!

What are you crediting for the month with your days off? For example I have 18 days off for October, however I'm only crediting 70 hours.

eP.

4 years at ASA, still in the right seat--not by choice. Next month I got non commutable 4 days over the weekends . . and I commute. The only saving grace is the 96 hours of credit.

Just over 5 years at RAH.

Currently a middle of the pack captain on the 170 in ORD. I am sitting about 10 lines away from reserve. Average 85-90 hours with 13-15 days off.

My commute is short and is served by three airlines so most of my trips are commutable, and I average one hotel room every month or two.

However, I mostly work on the weekends. I place no preference for not working weekends in my PBS bid. To me, this is an acceptable exchange for bidding (and getting) mostly evening (I prefer to sleep in and fly later in the day) trips that are commutable.

ya its true i only get the minumum 75 hours a month but the quality of life has been fantastic. Thanks for responding...

any skywest, comair, mesaba, mesa, or compass want to chime in?

nice pissing contest...i see your schwartz is bigger than mine!! who cares, they all suck!

My dumps are really BIG!!! specially after football sunday...me and my daughter love Carolina while my wife does her nails and the dog eats some wings!!!

its sunday!!!!

Latest resources

Back