• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle TA Passes....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You need to relax. Do you think you belong in the cockpit with this kind of hostility? Wow!

One of the things I struggle with is to not let things I can't control get under my skin. And believe me this whole bankruptcy thing has pushed me beyond my limits several times. But if it's something I can't control, I have two choices. Either I have to live with it and not let it destroy me, or I have to distance myself from it. It sounds like you were prepared for the worst by your no vote, maybe it's time to move on your own. Your health will appreciate it

LANDSLIDE. If this were a 52% pass I might cut you guys some slack. I hope, I hope you don't come schlepping up to my airplane for a ride. I won't deny you, but I'm not going out of my way to help you.

Also, I hope NONE of the furloughed get hired here. I'd much rather fly with a CFI fresh off the street than one of these guys. Keep justifying your votes here, it changes nothing in my mind.

I remember a commuting FedEx pilot in MEM who rode home with us a few years ago. He said 'ASA has been a breath of fresh air.....' I won't go on about it, but he wasn't impressed with the quality of Pinnacle pilots. At the time I didn't quite understand, but now I do.

Myself and about 314 other guys voted no. You would not know me from a yes voter but just something to keep in mind.

Ill tell it your face how about that? I am embarrassed by this pilot group. What part don't you understand? I didn't vote NO to get hired faster! I voted NO because I know for a fact they pushed us against the wall and scare everyone to force us to work for TACOBELL wages with a QOL worse than the 1999 contract! Now if I don't move on to greener pasture Im stuck working for ******************** wages for 7 years all because " it could've been worse". My sake is to get out of aviation and trust me im working on it. SCABS.

Are you Pinnacle Pete?

He said that to me, and I asked him for clarification. Thanks for the dictator upgrade, though. ;)

Bye Bye---General Lee

No, he was correct. My post had absolutely nothing to do with you. I was telling the PCL guys/gals GL (good luck) with their careers, as they will need it. Not everything is about you, sorry to burst your bubble.Also, thanks for the clarification of it being an anonymous board, I wasn't to sure.... :p :beer:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back