• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Ready To Blow

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Haha, I'm with everyone else. Pinnacle pilots are never... EVER... EVER... going to get a contract if they keep acting like they do.

Picking is nice, strike votes are nice, whatever else it is you all have done is nice. But management doesn't care until it hurts them, and for now it looks like you're all doing your best to help them out. Unless you make them hurt, they don't care. Look at what happened to your negotiations when the Delta thing was in jeopardy. Look at what happened to ASA when they started to get real serious.

You guys talk the talk but don't walk the walk.. and management knows it.

You guys talk the talk but don't walk the walk.. and management knows it.

not true... any comparison between 9E and any other carrier is apples and oranges. With the right motivation, this company can churn out kool aid better than anyone you've ever seen. Once there is no more motivation everyone is no longer thirsty.

With attrition coming back to single digits or zero and upgrades doing the same thing. This management team will have to find something else hold off a revolt.

Discipline does not work anymore, scare tactics are old and everyone can read through the B.S. upper management tries to sell. The bag of tricks for them to pull from is drying up..

Yep. You guys are so fed up that you were number 1 for ontime performance in July. Those kind of "hardball" tactics are certain to get management's attention. Congrats.

Seems to me being number one means they deserve the contract they seek. Congrats Pinnacle!

ASA pilots took care of business about twelve months ago. It was no coincidence that we got our contract squared away shortly thereafter...

As much as I hope that our pilots finally realize what has to be done, sadly, it seems like most of our pilots don't have the peanuts to do it.

I wish I was wrong.

UNITY, we need pilot unity. If we are ever going to have an effective safety campaign, we need unity.

I say screw the NMB. Let's go on stike anyway. What are they going to do, make us fly? Fire us all? I know RLA, blah, blah, blah.

I am tired of playing by the rules and having the company constantly violate our contract.

Unfortunately the 15 year captains are stuck at 9E for a career and the new guys all have less than 500TT. There is only a small portion of the seniority list with enough balls that don't fear for losing their jobs to do anything.

We could at least have 100% delayed flights on a day to start.

NMB opted for a "time out." The pilot group has no more cards to play.

All those dreams about release evaporated when we woke up last week.

There will be no releasing of pilot groups in a post-9/11 world, especially under an NMB appointed under George W. Bush.

ENOUGH.

Check your facts. Mesaba was released in 2004. If it's so bad, get a better job somewhere else.

Latest resources

Back