• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Ready To Blow

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Please be sure to do the CAT II approaches and make a log entry so we can get the fleet up to speed and help the on time performance even more!

To get somewhat back on topic. Just looked through the fleet updates for October on DL intranet. It's showing PNCL with 3 more CRJ900s and Freedom with 3 less.

I'm wondering how many 50s Pinnacle loses after the merger. Delta offered the 900s to ASA but only if they accepted them at a 2 to 1 swap for 50s.

PCL's Air Service Agreement with NWA guarantees them those airplanes until a certain date (2017, I think), and the ASA contains merger protections. Those airplanes aren't the 50s at risk. Other carriers don't have the protections that PCL does, and those carriers risk losing some airplanes.

We are all getting a big laugh out of Joemechant's belief that a Democratic NMB won't work in any ones favor. Your posts are all so closed minded and lacking in any forward mindedness. I feel sorry for you.

I negotiated in front of the Clinton Democratic NMB in 1998....They parked us and refused to release us after 4 years of negotiating....The Democratic NMB Chairwoman.....a former AFA MEC Chairwoman....said we were asking for too much......

What experience do have with Democratic NMBs?

What's laughable is all of you who think Obama will return airline pilot pay to the way it was 30 years ago.....you know the way it was before Democrat Jimmy Carter signed the Deregulation Act of 1978.....

I guess we will all make 250K and work 8 days a week if Obama gets in.....

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
...sorry...8 days a month.....

Point still stands.....The pay and workrules aren't going back to the pre-deregulation days with either candidate....

...sorry...8 days a month.....

Point still stands.....The pay and workrules aren't going back to the pre-deregulation days with either candidate....

True, because frankly both of the candidates suck and neither will accomplish anything unless you count mcidiot getting us into another war (maybe russia, he seems to have a hard-on for them) or obama being pulled/pushed into whatever his 'handlers' think is important.

Got to be honest though, Palin scares the hell out of me. She's nuts, and I'm sorry, but the "I've been off my meds!" look of permanent surprise she's got is NOT attractive. You want hot, Carla Bruni, France's first lady...now that's presidential.

Latest resources

Back