• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Ready To Blow

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We didn't even ask for a retirement plan and we asked for rates at the top of the regional scale....The Democratic NMB parked us....

Who are you getting your info. from?

Joe...your negotiations for your '98 contract took over two years less than your '07 contract. The republican NMB in your last negotiations officially parked you once and parked you two more times unofficially through extended periods of inaction. How can you say the democratic NMB was equally as bad as the republican one?

....what good does a Democratic NMB do if the economy falls further, oil shoots up, and Muslim extremists launch another attack?

Thats on excellent reason to NOT vote for McCain. He will not save us from any of this. If we get hit by another extremist group McCain will likely have a heart attack then we will be left with a women whose primary experience is in talent contests and looking pretty.

Joe...your negotiations for your '98 contract took over two years less than your '07 contract. The republican NMB in your last negotiations officially parked you once and parked you two more times unofficially through extended periods of inaction. How can you say the democratic NMB was equally as bad as the republican one?

I was there in '98....were YOU? I sat in the Democratic NMB office in Wash DC and listened to Chairwoman MJ (a Democrat), tell us we were asking for too much and we were parked. We put out a letter to the pilots explaining that to them. The withdrawl of enthusiasm campaign started at that point and the contract was settled within 2 months....It wasn't a release that did it....

That's how I can say it.....

DoinTime said:
Thats on excellent reason to NOT vote for McCain. He will not save us from any of this. If we get hit by another extremist group McCain will likely have a heart attack then we will be left with a women whose primary experience is in talent contests and looking pretty.

Another cheap shot...Funny when your side wants to bring up the experience levels of the candidates...

There hasn't been an attack since 911 on US soil....Maybe, just maybe we have gotten to them on their soil and disrupted their operations....That is the primary responsibility of the Federal Govt....

To get somewhat back on topic. Just looked through the fleet updates for October on DL intranet. It's showing PNCL with 3 more CRJ900s and Freedom with 3 less.

I would take Palin over Obama any day.

Yea, I agee!!! Someone that stands by her convictions teaching her children abstinence. Heaven forbid teaching them about the birds and the bees and birth control. I mean if you give them knowledge they might actually make more informed decisions. Drill Bay drill it will solve everything.

The world is changing and if we continue with the same tired old policies we will falter significantly.

We are all getting a big laugh out of Joemechant's belief that a Democratic NMB won't work in any ones favor. Your posts are all so closed minded and lacking in any forward mindedness. I feel sorry for you.

Latest resources

Back