• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Ready To Blow

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am tired of playing by the rules .........

If you take that path.... the flying public will want to know what other rules we don't follow....

Didn't work for PATCO.... won't work for us...

Yes, and the fact is that the NMB appointed by king George is pro-management and will never release the PCL pilots until Pinnacle management requests it. Vote pro-labor.
Look yourself in the mirror. It's scum like you that the hire from GIA that has no sense or brass to FLY SAFE. They're only worried about themselves to further their career as fast as possible, no matter who they run over.
PCL hires these GIA pukes who PFT to get thier "Dream Jobs" Slacked Jawed F*gg*ts like yourself.

Yes, and the fact is that the NMB appointed by king George is pro-management and will never release the PCL pilots until Pinnacle management requests it. Vote pro-labor.

....what good does a Democratic NMB do if the economy falls further, oil shoots up, and Muslim extremists launch another attack?

I negotiated in front of a Democratic NMB...Have you? They were not very sympathetic either....They parked us....

If you take that path.... the flying public will want to know what other rules we don't follow....

Didn't work for PATCO.... won't work for us...

The flying public doesn't pay enough and demands first class service for free....Don't really care what they think....

The truth is we don't follow many rules....Only those we agree with....Sorry but that's the truth....

Look yourself in the mirror. It's scum like you that the hire from GIA that has no sense or brass to FLY SAFE. They're only worried about themselves to further their career as fast as possible, no matter who they run over.
PCL hires these GIA pukes who PFT to get thier "Dream Jobs" Slacked Jawed F*gg*ts like yourself.

Welcome to the ignore list.

I negotiated in front of a Democratic NMB...Have you? They were not very sympathetic either....They parked us....

From what I've heard, you weren't exactly negotiating in good faith. Pretty lofty demands, if I remember right.

From what I've heard, you weren't exactly negotiating in good faith. Pretty lofty demands, if I remember right.

Sounds like the same argument that management makes....Where were you in 1998 that you know what we were asking for? What were those "lofty" demands? Regardless...we got those "lofty" demands by working to rule....You don't need a Democrat in the oval office...all you need is working to rule..........

Funny that you accuse me of not negotiating in good faith....

I'm just going by what I've heard from your fellow pilots. From what I've heard, you were demanding pay and retirement far in excess of what other regionals had and what you ended up getting. Is that not the case?

I'm just going by what I've heard from your fellow pilots. From what I've heard, you were demanding pay and retirement far in excess of what other regionals had and what you ended up getting. Is that not the case?

No that is not the case.....You listen to the rumor folks too much....The current negotiations demanded pay and retirement far in excess of what other regionals had.....and I opposed that...

We didn't even ask for a retirement plan and we asked for rates at the top of the regional scale....The Democratic NMB parked us....

Who are you getting your info. from?

Latest resources

Back