• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle pilots can do better

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have no desire to work for PNCL....I would much rather work for non-union Skwest....I'm not the least bit surprised...I've seen the same thing at ASA...Politics is an ugly business, and PCL_128 is the poster child!

Careful what you wish for Joe!!!

Non-union Skywest may need someone to clean crappers!!!

You are twice as effective in half the time... this forum is the only way he can get attention..... ignore the clown and he'll stop performing....

He didn't even know what was going on with his own CNC when he was a PCL MEC member...That's by his own admission...This forum and others are the only thing that keep you ALPA clowns somewhat in line...That's why you can't stand these forums...ALPA has hated the internet since the Compuserve forums.....Where you there for those?

Careful what you wish for Joe!!!

Non-union Skywest may need someone to clean crappers!!!

Are you really that afraid of Skywest and so smitten by ALPA....Here is the king ALPA cheerleader admitting he had no idea what was going on during his watch....He is the one that told everyone that voting for Obama would make everything better....He is the one that told everyone to believe in ALPA....Then this turd of a TA comes down the pike....Whoops!

Why are you such a true believer? I was at one time...and I was wrong...What's your excuse?

It's not what I say...It's what you say....ALPA is the "Emporer that has No Clothes"...

You can't even refute what I said.....

I'm not even sure what you're saying. You're speaking mostly gibberish. As I've always said, Joey, ALPA is the collection of resources, but resources don't do you much good without proper leadership. Successful unions need two things: good leaders and proper resources. Independent unions can have good leaders, but they'll still fail because they can't provide the resources. ALPA provides all of the resources that you can ever need, but you have to have the proper leaders to get things done.

I'm sure Rez remembers when I was trying to get a new MEC Chairman elected at PCL. I and the Council 128 Captain Rep were not happy with how negotiations were being handled, and how the MEC was being run in general, and we tried our damnedest to get a new MEC Chairman. Unfortunately, the other reps weren't willing to pull the trigger. Now, nearly 3 years later, we see the results of that failure. Such a shame.

-Airport reserve was reduced to 9 hours

REDUCED to NINE HOURS? What the hell is it now? I remember having to do that at XJT for five hours and just about pulling my hair out after the fourth hour. I think I'd rather spend 14 hours roofing than 9 hours sitting at the airport.

:)

-No pilot can be taken below the contractual min days off any more. That was the single most common complaint of junior pilots

They can only tag you for an assignment immediately following a trip.

I went back and read this again. As I understand your argument with the language for JA's, 10-11 day off line holders cannot be JA'd. Although, the 12-18 day off line holders CAN be JA'd. That would be a junior assignment that is really not going to the most junior pilot.

What protection is there for those pilots that are NOT the most junior?

ALPA has hated the internet since the Compuserve forums.....Where you there for those?

there you did it... now I feel old!:D

I remember the compuserve forums, not too sure about the ALPA one's. Wasn't it something else?

I'm not even sure what you're saying. You're speaking mostly gibberish.

I said you trumpet ALPA and Obama as the saviors of the industry and the saviors of our pay and workrule....Neither helped the PCL pilots and even you were surprised by some of the results that happened while you were an MEC member...Is that "gibberish" or is it something you don't want to address and you simply label it "gibberish".

PCL_128 said:
As I've always said, Joey, ALPA is the collection of resources, but resources don't do you much good without proper leadership. Successful unions need two things: good leaders and proper resources. Independent unions can have good leaders, but they'll still fail because they can't provide the resources. ALPA provides all of the resources that you can ever need, but you have to have the proper leaders to get things done.

YOU were part of that leadership...YOU failed! There are very few "leaders" in ALPA...mostly followers....YOU are a follower...I've been thru ALPA leadership training as have you...They teach you to fight behind closed doors and come out unified...You know that, and you followed that...I don't believe in that, and that is why I was shunned....If you disagreed, you should have made that public...If you didn't, then you are part of the problem.

PCL_128 said:
I'm sure Rez remembers when I was trying to get a new MEC Chairman elected at PCL. I and the Council 128 Captain Rep were not happy with how negotiations were being handled, and how the MEC was being run in general, and we tried our damnedest to get a new MEC Chairman. Unfortunately, the other reps weren't willing to pull the trigger. Now, nearly 3 years later, we see the results of that failure. Such a shame.

Did you go public with that? Did you take it to the message boards? Did you publically tell this to the pilots? If not, why not?

there you did it... now I feel old!:D

Me too...What are you still doing at a "regional" then...ALPA and PCL_128 say you should have moved on by this point.:D

dondk said:
I remember the compuserve forums, not too sure about the ALPA one's. Wasn't it something else?

ALPA hated the first Compuserve message boards....That's where the first dissention started...It's been all down hill since then....Compuserve and AOL message boards started all the trouble making....ALPA would just prefer that we simply agree with them and send them money....:puke:

Latest resources

Back