• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle or Republic

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They move more planes at JFK then they do at DTW with less runways.

Not according to the FAA. JFK can handle less traffic than any DAL hub:

Capacity at JFK: 75-87 flights per hour in VFR and Marginal weather, and 64-67 flights per hour in IFR weather.

Capacity at DTW: 184-189 flights per hour in VFR weather, 168-173 flights per hour in Marginal weather, and 136-145 flights per hour in IFR weather.

Capacity at ATL: 180-188 flights per hour in VFR weather, 172-174 flights per hour in Marginal weather, and 158-162 flights per hour in IFR weather.

Capacity at MEM: 148-181 flights per hour in VFR weather, 140-167 flights per hour in Marginal weather, and 120-132 flights per hour in IFR weather.

Capacity at MSP: 114-120 flights per hour in VFR weather, 112-115 flights per hour in Marginal weather, and 112-114 flights per hour in IFR weather.

Capacity at SLC: 130-131 flights per hour in VFR weather, 110-120 flights per hour in Marginal weather, and 110-113 flights per hour in IFR weather.

Capacity at CVG: 120-125 flights per hour in VFR weather, 120-124 flights per hour in Marginal weather, and 102-120 flights per hour in IFR weather.

I have an interview coming up with Republic. Y'all don't sound too encouraging. What is wrong with Republic? And does anyone out there have any interview gouge?

Okay just grab a dart board and throw!!!!!!.........9E, EV, OO doesn't matter! I'm a ex gulfstream guy.....no debt......5 years at EV and I own a house and I'm happy......nuff said...Todays best airline can turn into crap overnight! Look at Gulfstream! Crappy airline..... but if I stayed on I would be a junior captain after 6 years! Now i'm a semi senior FO on the RJ at EV. You cant predict your future airline career based on current conditions.

I have an interview coming up with Republic. Y'all don't sound too encouraging. What is wrong with Republic? And does anyone out there have any interview gouge?

Dude, do what you feel is best for you! If your young and mobile just dive in and live the dream. Dont let people on flightinfo get you down. This job after awhile gets very political . Unions vs Management and all that B.S. My best advise is take any jet job you can get but please have a exit plan!

Dude, do what you feel is best for you! If your young and mobile just dive in and live the dream. Dont let people on flightinfo get you down. This job after awhile gets very political . Unions vs Management and all that B.S. My best advise is take any jet job you can get but please have a exit plan!

Yea limit yourself to a jet job! Great advice! They are the shiniest and only planes that will get you to a major!

Thanks, jetracer, unfortunately, I am not young nor mobile, but just trying to get back into flying...willing to trade some low pay for some time to get current and then start hounding the LCC's and others..By the way, what is "EV"?

Thanks, jetracer, unfortunately, I am not young nor mobile, but just trying to get back into flying...willing to trade some low pay for some time to get current and then start hounding the LCC's and others..By the way, what is "EV"?

They are the best of the best of the best. That's probably why they never say hi to other crews in the airport. Come on guys lighten up!!

Latest resources

Back