• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Near Top of Their Game in January '09 On-Time Performance

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Always funny to watch the Pinnacle Pilots show the world they are the bottom of the crap pile.
Be careful what you say about Pinnacle, ChickenSled might beat you up after Geography Class. It's sad to see someone who is a "professional pilot" acting like he's still in junior high. I'm sure his fellow pilots are real proud of guys like that who slipped through the hiring cracks. Amazing!:eek:

Seriously ASA, step up your game you hood winks... Wtf is going on with ASA's operation? Brad Hold grows his mustache back and our ops fall apart. Time to shave something... Mtc?

The Express Airlines I (Pinnacle) contract was industry-standard in 1999 when it was signed. Not industry-standard for a Memphis based Saab 340 air carrier with less than 300 pilots, but industry standard for 40-50 seat RJ carriers. Within the next few years, Air Whisky, Comair, ExpressJet, and other carriers got some great contracts, and that left Pinnacle in the dust, but when the agreement was signed, it was clearly industry-average.

The ASA contract that was signed in 1998 was far better than the Express1 contract signed a year later...

Be careful what you say about Pinnacle, ChickenSled might beat you up after Geography Class. It's sad to see someone who is a "professional pilot" acting like he's still in junior high. I'm sure his fellow pilots are real proud of guys like that who slipped through the hiring cracks. Amazing!:eek:

Please change your current position to Villiage Idiot.

Please change your current position to Villiage Idiot.
You and ChickenSled must be a blast to fly with. When you disagree with someone you resort to name calling. Sad. Sorry you don't agree buddy; but when your right, your right.
One of may favorite quotes: "...in those area of style, flow with the current. But in areas of principle, stand firm like a rock."
It's time for you and your other Flight Info haters to reconsider your entire outlook on life. It must be sad to be miserable every day. Take a deep breath. Life is short. Paul hit the nail on the head: ".......life is but a vapor." Here today and gone tomorrow. Let's try and focus on how to live a more positive and productive life.

The ASA contract that was signed in 1998 was far better than the Express1 contract signed a year later...

Yes, and the ASA contract was quite a bit better than industry standard. I didn't say that Pinnacle's '99 agreement was industry leading, I said it was industry standard.

You guys have not been paying attention to the rest of the board. ALL regional pilots are unsafe and unprofessional. It's not just you guys!!

quote]
While I was at Pinncale I flew with some of the best pilots I have every seen.....in both seats.....

Latest resources

Back