• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle named "The Worst Airline to Work For"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You no longer exist, so you must of done a great job - not. There is no XJ you are now Colgan. You were bought and now you are just part of the Avaiation History of failed carriers.
Bye, Bye.

Failing because you don't make money and aren't a good company is completely different than "failing" because of bad luck and circumstances. Just 2 weeks ago it was Colgan that was going bye bye. I certainly wouldn't call Mesaba a "failed airline". Sky Bus is what you would call a failed airline. Thanks for the upbeat post though. Have a good day.:D

I really miss the old fried apple pies at McDonalds. The baked ones just aren't as good.

I said nothing negative about Hibbing. I only bring it up because we are talking about safety records.

I only name call and laugh at the Captain (and lets not forget that the FO went along with it) that thought it was a good idea to taxi to the gate after departing 2 runways and ending up on a taxi way sideways and then thought it would be a good idea to taxi to the gate.

Yes, that is classic, not classy.

Don't you dare bring up our record again. Mesaba Airlines is an absolute shining star in safe operations of aircraft in our 65 years of service. I am proud to be apart of it for the last 12 years.

If you want to bag on us bring up the fact that we have too big of ego's, tried to screw you on the DOH issue and the sorts, but it is a losing battle of comparing safety records.

You have worked at mesaba for 12 years? I am sorry for you.

You no longer exist, so you must of done a great job - not. There is no XJ you are now Colgan. You were bought and now you are just part of the Avaiation History of failed carriers.
Bye, Bye.

Whatever, grow up already. Using your flawed logic that would also mean that America West, Northwest, continental, Airtran, just to name a few, were also failed carriers. Also I have heard that the Colgan name will only be temporary

Whatever, grow up already. Using your flawed logic that would also mean that America West, Northwest, continental, Airtran, just to name a few, were also failed carriers. Also I have heard that the Colgan name will only be temporary

In your example above, the first three are all the winners who just took the bigger losing airline's name. :)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back