Pinnacle named "The Worst Airline to Work For"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Very classy XJ.

I said nothing negative about Hibbing. I only bring it up because we are talking about safety records.

I only name call and laugh at the Captain (and lets not forget that the FO went along with it) that thought it was a good idea to taxi to the gate after departing 2 runways and ending up on a taxi way sideways and then thought it would be a good idea to taxi to the gate.

Yes, that is classic, not classy.

Don't you dare bring up our record again. Mesaba Airlines is an absolute shining star in safe operations of aircraft in our 65 years of service. I am proud to be apart of it for the last 12 years.

If you want to bag on us bring up the fact that we have too big of ego's, tried to screw you on the DOH issue and the sorts, but it is a losing battle of comparing safety records.

Mesaba is a very proud group of pilots. No group should throw stones over safety issues. While some have had a less-stellar history, I've jumpseated on just about every airline out there. We all have our good and bad.

Facts and beer are much better to discuss. It's time to try to move on for many of us.

Very classy XJ.

Don't like what I posted, god forbid I correct the city. At least study the accident and learn from it. I've flown into that town at least once a month for seven years. It's humbling to see how easy the actions of a flight crew can affect a community.

After 5 pages have you figured out if XJ, COsplat, or Pinny in the tallest midget in the room?

There is NO XJ anymore. There is just Cosplat and Pinny. XJ has become just another airline in this business that did not keep up with industry changes, got bought and disappeared.

But hey the XJers are likely the same guys that talk about their High School Football days when they are 50 too.

There is NO XJ anymore. There is just Cosplat and Pinny. XJ has become just another airline in this business that did not keep up with industry changes, got bought and disappeared.

But hey the XJers are likely the same guys that talk about their High School Football days when they are 50 too.

So the Cosplat name is staying?

That shows how much you know about what XJ has been through. The only thing we have done since I have been here is keep up with the industry changes. I honestly don't even know how we could stay profitable with all the changes going on. In fact, I think our business model was based on being able to change quickly with the industry. We got damn good at it.

You no longer exist, so you must of done a great job - not. There is no XJ you are now Colgan. You were bought and now you are just part of the Avaiation History of failed carriers.
Bye, Bye.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back