• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle management arrogance

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Evidently comair and ASA do it that way in MEM, and it's not the "norm", so are you unprofessional?

Guessing that's because it's how ATL likes it and how CVG used to like it, so it's just kinda become the thing to do leaving every hub. Maybe their charts are wrong like ours were? :)

I believe Comair had the best performance numbers in the Delta system when we were CVG and MCO. When the Evil Empire decided to do us dirty, they opened the JFK base. I believe the only reason they are moving CMR out of JFK is because they can't get the LGA co-base without paying for transportation to/from your starting point. Pinnacle is being base shopped. They are in negotiations so management can try and slide that turd into the mix. If you let them, you will be in the NYC toilet for a long time. If you don't, they will shop it to someone else. It's not ASA, Comair, or Pinnacle that sucks. The Evil Empire SUCKS!

And of course, MESA SUCKS!!

Wings on the shirt are about the gayest thing ever.

At Flexjet, we wear our wings on our shirts. I'd say getting FO pay for being a Captain and not having a pension are slightly gayer than wings on your shirt. But if you feel better about yourself, just keep repeating it...:laugh:

At Flexjet, we wear our wings on our shirts. I'd say getting FO pay for being a Captain and not having a pension are slightly gayer than wings on your shirt. But if you feel better about yourself, just keep repeating it...:laugh:

I had a pretty high regard for flex jet guys till you posted. Guess HR let one slip by.

Funny, it wasn't so long ago that DAL was trying to get rid of Pinchnickle.
[FONT=&quot]If Delta wanted to get rid of PCL they would have done so. Delta got exactly what they wanted.

[/FONT]

Delta wants pinnacle in jfk because even without a contract they have the best on-time performance!!!!!! Boy you guys are real go-getters, how'd your management get so many suckers in one group?

Delta wants pinnacle in jfk because even without a contract they have the best on-time performance!!!!!! Boy you guys are real go-getters, how'd your management get so many suckers in one group?
A history of pay-to-fly wanna-be pilots with no back bone. For many years, those that went to 9E went knowing full well; no pay during 2 months of training, hotel for training paid by applicant, not an employee of the company until the applicant passes checkride/pc at end of training. What does all this mean? You guessed it, a large majority of 9E pilots could care less about being used and abused just to fly a jet.....they new it from day one when they walked through the door and were treated like crap from the get-go.
So when one delves further, the answer to you question is quite clear.
For all you haters....just remember, this is a true and accurate statement with no room for debate. Facts are facts. Let's be honest and call it like it is.

Some of those 3+ year FO's are starting to bail..

And SEVEN is now apart of the Pinnacle family. Facts are facts.

Good luck in JFK! Enjoy the delays, EDCT's, holding, and gawd-awful old-a$$ terminals and facilities. Only thing I'll miss is the easy commute up from FL. Comair made the best of it and we did fairly well considering Delta's good old slot-swap program keeping us grounded sometimes. Makes for a really good time trying to catch that commute flight home on your last day.

We're all at the whim/mercy of Delta. Just try to hold on to any semblance of QOL as much as you can and embrace the suck that is JF'nK!

I hope your trip productivity is better than ours was. We were so unproductive, most of us had lines in the low 80s and min days off.

Last edited:
Some of those 3+ year FO's are starting to bail..

And SEVEN is now apart of the Pinnacle family. Facts are facts.
Facts are facts sir....but never forget Mesaba is being forced into the family without choice. Make no mistake, those that can, will leave asap. For the time being, we all are hoping for the best in what will likely be a bad situation in the near future. Hope I'm wrong.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back