• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle management arrogance

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I believe he was quoting SEVEN in his post about Mesaba 2 years ago... just changed the words.

Same level of ignorance.
Nice try. Those words mentioned were not mine 2 years ago. It was straight from a managers mouth. Looks like he was wrong......:mad:

Mel, I wouldn’t even think about the memo if I were you. Its just corporate smack trying to pep rally the shallow. They are clueless as to what truly motivates the lower class. It really is a waste of time reading into any company memos.

It is much easier for Delta (who writes all of Comair's checks) to force PNCL to JFK and let the Comair guys have DTW.
Delta isn’t forcing Pinnacle to do anything. This stuff is offered to Phil over a cocktail and then they make a hand shake deal. It sounds simple I know but they are family and blood is thicker than anything for these tycoons.

Funny, it wasn't so long ago that DAL was trying to get rid of Pinchnickle. Maybe they still do?
And by the way, are you those guys we see here in ATL with no wings on your shirts, or is that Mesaba? Trying to hide your identity, or is the company too cheap to provide a complete and professional looking uniform?

Wings on the shirt are about the gayest thing ever.

Funny, it wasn't so long ago that DAL was trying to get rid of Pinchnickle. Maybe they still do?
And by the way, are you those guys we see here in ATL with no wings on your shirts, or is that Mesaba? Trying to hide your identity, or is the company too cheap to provide a complete and professional looking uniform?

Pinnacle's standing FOM (I wanna say section 3 but haven't memorized last week's revision) does not allow us to wear wings on our shirt. We are to wear them on our jacket only. We are also not allowed to sport a "fu man chu" on our face, but even in the urban dictionary I can't find what that is. Other carriers don't wear wings on the shirt. O- and the hat police can knock it off, those are optional for us, except on the ramp (where we can't wear em). Call us whatever you like but just because you do it one way and we don't doesn't make it the "right way". While I am at it; the 250kts out of 1000' is not a pinnacle thing, and the MEM ATC has issues with that too... Evidently comair and ASA do it that way in MEM, and it's not the "norm", so are you unprofessional?

Ask the questions before knocking a group, I bet there are plenty of differences while doing the same job.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back