Pinnacle Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Winged Sig 599 said:
Not going to change a thing, it's called freedom of speech my friend. I will not change nor apologize for it. Not as long as people in this industry continue to ask us to lower our wages, while continuing to line their own pockets. As long as whipsawing, outsourcing flight attendant labor, mechanics who have broken their backs for 32 years etc. etc. As long as those types of behaviors stay, so will my avatar. Get used to it. As far as my attitude on the job, you have not flown with me, so you can not judge my work performance based on my avatar alone. You would be extremely ignorant to do so. That would be like me saying you are a shisty pilot because you choose to put Ms. Whitehead on your avatar. No, I am not offended by her at all. Quite the contrary. Just trying to demonstrate the hypocrisy of your comments regarding the avatars. While I find it to be perfectly fine there are some female aviators that might find your avatar just as offensive as you find mine. Point proven. Any further bickering on this matter is a waste of breath. Point proven. Good day sir. (or ma'am)
Hey bud your the one who took a job for 20 bucks an hour! Now tell me who is lowering are payscales? It is buissness. If the airline management has kids climbing all over each other to get in a RJ with only 1000 hours and only pay them 20,000 a year. They are going to make it happen for you. At the expense of the rest of us I might add.:(

Koslen said:
Hey bud your the one who took a job for 20 bucks an hour! Now tell me who is lowering are payscales? It is buissness. If the airline management has kids climbing all over each other to get in a RJ with only 1000 hours and only pay them 20,000 a year. They are going to make it happen for you. At the expense of the rest of us I might add.:(

Respectfully, if your post was to be validated, then we'd have to place creditbility in the mainline lagacy carrier pilots arguement that all regional pilots are lowering the bar.

Fact is, to expect Winged Sig to NOT apply to Pinnacle to keep the bar raised is unrealistic. We cannot expect one person, who isn't a member, to fight our battles for us.

What Winged Sig can be expected to do, just like all pilots, is have a professional attitude, bring something positive to the operation and now that he is a member of a pilot group...fight the good fight, and fight HARD!

Rezo-whatever and Koslen are an example of the prix at a regional airline that everyone wants to avoid and prays they don't end up as check airmen.

They pass judgement in a hypocritical fashion and set the bar real high (yah...rite) for their fellow aviator.

Btw, Rezolushun, what was your Avatar before you changed it, I'm just curious?

Rez O. Lewshun said:
Respectfully, if your post was to be validated, then we'd have to place creditbility in the mainline lagacy carrier pilots arguement that all regional pilots are lowering the bar.

Fact is, to expect Winged Sig to NOT apply to Pinnacle to keep the bar raised is unrealistic. We cannot expect one person, who isn't a member, to fight our battles for us.

What Winged Sig can be expected to do, just like all pilots, is have a professional attitude, bring something positive to the operation and now that he is a member of a pilot group...fight the good fight, and fight HARD!
I respectfully agree with you 100%. Well said.:beer:

Cokie907 said:
Rezo-whatever and Koslen are an example of the prix at a regional airline that everyone wants to avoid and prays they don't end up as check airmen.

They pass judgement in a hypocritical fashion and set the bar real high (yah...rite) for their fellow aviator.

Btw, Rezolushun, what was your Avatar before you changed it, I'm just curious?
I am sorry you took what I said that way. I am was just takin back but the comment that the airline mangement is solely responseable for the lower payscale we are all enjoying so much. And buy the way I do not work for a regional nor will I ever be able to afford too. I do however have some Heavy lift international experience so I do know a little about the airline industry. :)

Mel Sharples said:
Too bad a firm command of the English language is no longer a requirement. :rolleyes:

Make a difference, Mel. Go be an English or Spelling teacher.

405 said:
Make a difference, Mel. Go be an English or Spelling teacher.

I would, if Pinnacle would let me. Plenty of business there to keep me busy for a few years.

"No, no, no. It's not FRAG-ship. It's FLAG-ship."

Mel Sharples said:
Too bad a firm command of the English language is no longer a requirement. :rolleyes:
Yep Im guilty as charged. I have really horrible grammer skills. But ask your self from a passengers perspective. Would you rather have a pilot with perfect grammer skills and a clean super groomed image? Or someone with years of experience flying high performance jets at FL 410 and above without stalling or having a dual flameout:rolleyes: If I have too endure another one of your SJS kids telling his flying stories at the food court to some 20 year old girl in an attempt to get laid. I might puke up my lunch.

Latest resources

Back