Pinnacle Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

aaa

Has anyone recently interviewed with Pinnacle?. I have seen the gouge on Aviation Interviews, but some of the recent posts there seem vage. I was looking for more specifics about the questions they ask in the interview, and on the test.

Hey there!

Under search button above, type in Pinnacle Northwest Airlink and you will find numerous posts including some regarding the interview.

Call me on my cell when you get a chance.

Hi!

I interviewed with Pinnacle (then Express Airlines I-also known as NW Airlink) in May, 2001.

They are 100% owned by NWA, and NWA was planning on spinning them off like CO did with CoEx, but NWA couldn't get a decent price for the stock, so the spin-off has been delayed indefinitely.

They will fly U in for the interview and to start training.

In training:
No pay
No perdiem
No housing, or extra money to help with living expenses
No ID card (so no jumpseating)
No free/reduced cost passes given out while in training.

I'm not sure if pay, etc. starts after the sim check or after completion of IOE.

I commute on them some, and all of the pilots I've met were friendly and very professional. A lot of them mention that their pay is low. Their CRJs are awesome!

They have hubs in MEM, DTW and MSP. They used to have Saab-340s, but I think they're all gone now.

There was (& I think still is) no sim. All of the people I met in the interview process were friendly and professional.

Cliff
GRB

Last edited:
Hey Cliff,

Did you ever go to Trans States after we spoke on the phone a while back.. I believe 2 years ago. Where are you now?

Are these jokers in Memphis H.R. telling interview candidates that they can upgrade in less than a year. If they are, that's total bs.

Try more like 2 - 3 years in Detroit. Longer at other bases.

Pinnacle is getting a lot of new jets, but unfortunately it is run by monkeys in clown suits. Have you ever heard of a company where NO ONE answers their telephone during regular business hours? Have you ever heard of a company that bumps Captains back to First Officers when they are growing and getting 2 jets/month? Stuff like that is SOP at this place.

Latest resources

Back