Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lear, that irishjbpilot...what a bastard!! :D

ROFLMAO!!

OK, just so everyone else knows - inside joke, Longhorn & Irish are friends of mine. :)

So, on a lighter note, who has fun plans for tomorrow night?

Murphy was an optimist you know... ;)

That's F'd up when they're going to schools and hiring children straight out of a seminole with 400 TT and 20 hours multi. I bet they're cases are light for the lack of razors and shaving cream they don't have to bring with. Totally fallen into the shiny jet syndrome and willing to fly for nothing just to be in a jet. They just don't realize they're ruining the industry for other pilots, and themselves down the road.

That's F'd up when they're going to schools and hiring children straight out of a seminole with 400 TT and 20 hours multi. I bet they're cases are light for the lack of razors and shaving cream they don't have to bring with. Totally fallen into the shiny jet syndrome and willing to fly for nothing just to be in a jet. They just don't realize they're ruining the industry for other pilots, and themselves down the road.

WTF are you talking about? "children straight out of a seminole with 400TT and 20 multi"??

My uncle let me fly a Cessna one time for about 3 minutes (.05 time) and I took an initial lesson in a helicopter (another .05). So in my unofficial logbook, I have .1 flying time. That should be more than enough, right?

I just had a small bag of potato chips and a beer. Does that help me out any?

(Just being sarcastic. Not trying to piss anyone off.)

Hiring was like this in the early to mid 60's. In fact UAL was hiring Pvt pilots.

Hiring was like this in the early to mid 60's. In fact UAL was hiring Pvt pilots.

UAL was recruiting in high schools in the Denver area back in the 1960s. I knew a guy who was hired by TWA even before he had his private ticket. He retired as an L1011 Captain in the mid-90s.

Latest resources

Back