• Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
greyhound said:
That is nice for low timers like me.

But on climbto350 they are advertising for pilots with:

1000 TT
200 ME
100 INST.

So are they having trouble finding pilots with those Quals?

The listing that was posted here was the exact same as the one listed on UND's job posting page, so it may be reduced minimums for canidates with the CRJ course that they have up there?

PA31Ho said:
I interviewed with Pinnacle on the 17th of Feb. Didn't get the job - not quite sure why, but I guess you'll never know. Friend of mine is in class now and saiid the same thing - 1 guy with 242 and another with 440... not that I'm that competitive, but I've got over 1000 & 500 with 121 exp... makes me wonder...

Apparently you're too qualified. They're concerned that you might rock the boat...

How long do you wait until hearing back from Pinnacle after sending in your stuff?

Noise said:
The listing that was posted here was the exact same as the one listed on UND's job posting page, so it may be reduced minimums for canidates with the CRJ course that they have up there?

Apparently they went to UND an observed the CRJ training and liked it. So they offered UND grads who had taken that course lowered minimums.

Application/Interview Process
Turn in the following information Cover letter, Resume, copies of certs and medical by noon, Feb 24, OH 259, Student Services. . THEN for the interview bring the following: Go to nwairlink.com and fill out application and supplement for pilots; FCC radio permit (original & 3 copies), ATP or ATP written document (original & 3 copies), all log books, a waiver from Canada if you have had a DUI or DWI conviction, applicant certification & disclosure statement, applicant information release insert, FAA record request, PRIA (complet voluntary self-identification), FAA Air Carrier and Other records request completed, National Driver Registrer Form (completed), cover letter and resume (original and 3 copies), copies of all certs and medical (original & 3 copies), drivers license (original and 3 copies), passport (original and 3 copies).

The bolded part is what caught my attention. I guess it is a shot for all the "bad boys and girls" who have made a mistake at some point in their life!

tk855 said:
Application/Interview Process
Turn in the following information Cover letter, Resume, copies of certs and medical by noon, Feb 24, OH 259, Student Services. . THEN for the interview bring the following: Go to nwairlink.com and fill out application and supplement for pilots; FCC radio permit (original & 3 copies), ATP or ATP written document (original & 3 copies), all log books, a waiver from Canada if you have had a DUI or DWI conviction, applicant certification & disclosure statement, applicant information release insert, FAA record request, PRIA (complet voluntary self-identification), FAA Air Carrier and Other records request completed, National Driver Registrer Form (completed), cover letter and resume (original and 3 copies), copies of all certs and medical (original & 3 copies), drivers license (original and 3 copies), passport (original and 3 copies).

The bolded part is what caught my attention. I guess it is a shot for all the "bad boys and girls" who have made a mistake at some point in their life!

That is all over Pinnacle's website.

machaf said:
Apparently they went to UND an observed the CRJ training and liked it. So they offered UND grads who had taken that course lowered minimums.

That would make total sense then.

I know a few highly qualified pilots who didn't get hired at Pinnacle. I got an email for an interview the day before the NWA Ch. 11 filing then never got a call after they started hiring again. Given my current situation, this was a blessing in disguise.

Still dunno what they are looking for, but a friend relayed the line pilots doing the interviews made less than professional comments about his aviation background.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back