Pinnacle guys answer me this

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FO reserve

sadly, the reserve in msp is now shorter than dtw and mem. due to the tdy this month i went from having a line to a worse seniority number and once again have a reserve line while some guys from my class already have a line in msp.

Pinnacle here I come. Hey "SMARTA$$," could you get me a cup of coffee with 2 creams and 2 equals. Thanks.
We had to remove the extra creams and sugars to balance out the weight up front of the RJ so that we could take J/S'ers. Don't even try to bring it in your bag because security will take it out and the gate agent is ready to do a strip search with a weight scale to make sure every passenger weighs @ 189 lbs average! Even that Fat F Ck in the back with the extension belt weighs 189.

Holy Crap, I saw a FO at Mesaba that needed an extension belt to sit up front in the Saab!

When do you get your seniority number...after your checkride or when you start class?

You get your employee number, based on age in your class, and the seniority number is based on when you finish your checkride in the sim.

You get your employee number, based on age in your class, and the seniority number is based on when you finish your checkride in the sim.

Not correct. Your seniority number is set on the first day of class and is sorted by age with the oldest pilots being senior.

Latest resources

Back