Pinnacle gouge?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
F16fixer said:
Did they tell you directly that they were canceling classes? I have two buddies in ground school right now that haven't mentioned anything about this.
Living in MN is one of the main reasons for wanting to work there. If I can avoid a commute, I would be happier no matter what airline it was, but if what you speak is true, I better start sending out more resumes.

I got furloughed from Mesaba back in Feb. and I live near DTW. I didn't apply to 9E b/c of the current contract in place and how big brother NWA plays hardball during negoatiations. There is just too much uncertainty there. I'd rather commute at another airline (which i'll be doing) than go and play in redtail-land and put up with BS again. Its not as much to do with 9E as it does with NWA and how they treat their employees and affiliates.

here it is straight from Nostradamos himself.......My advice, attend this interview for practice only and go look for a real job at XJT, SkyWest, RAH, pretty much anywhere else. I foresee PNCL being nonexistant within 2 years or less, much like Mesaba.....found on aviationinterviews.com. What a ds.

SEVEN said:
You don't want to work for Pinnacle. Bad company, bad management, bad training department, bad contract, bad everything. And to make it even worse, the side of the airplane says Northwest Airlink. Stay far away.
Just my very wise opinion though......:uzi: 9E is next in the line of fire.

Excuse me for jumping in here but I want to know where you used to work, SEVEN. I'm just curious.

Last edited:
I can say from experience because I worked for pinnacle. If you have to commute and dont mind a long time to upgrade and a very shi*y contract. Then pinchnickle will work out fine. Also if that is the only job offer u have at the time, then you should never say no to any paying job. But if you have a choice, do me a favor & dont waste yout time at pinchnickle. It really sucks to have to explain at a dam interview as to why you were there for only 4 months. yuck

405 said:
Excuse me for jumping in here but I want to know where you used to work, SEVEN. I'm just curious.

he is furloughed from Mesaba. He blames Pinnacle for what happened, when I tell him the same thing I tell every Mesaba pilot that has yelled at me for working at Pinnacle.

You had, IMO, the best regional in the country a few years ago. I would have chopped off my left nut to work there. Your management took this fine regional, and drove it right into the ground. Now that they have driven it into the ground, they are crawling out of the smoking hole they created and seeing how far they can go before they break you.

I am rooting for Mesaba. Always will. I have no ill feelings toward Mesaba, and I wish they felt the same about Pinnacle. Rather than blaming us, blame your management.

Drink up.

Flybet3 said:
I can say from experience because I worked for pinnacle. If you have to commute and dont mind a long time to upgrade and a very shi*y contract. Then pinchnickle will work out fine. Also if that is the only job offer u have at the time, then you should never say no to any paying job. But if you have a choice, do me a favor & dont waste yout time at pinchnickle. It really sucks to have to explain at a dam interview as to why you were there for only 4 months. yuck

let me guess you made a huge step up the ladder....geez, give me a break!!

Latest resources

Back