Pinnacle gouge?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

F16fixer

There have been 2 interviews Aug 4th and 9th. Why has nobody put a gouge up on aviation interviews? That has to be like 20 people or better and no one cares to share any info on the new interview process.

Just curious.

Pinnacle is canceling classes... do you really want to work there? Why not give :uzi: Mesaba a go while you are at it. :bomb:

I interviewed on the 4th, offered the pool, declined because there is no class date in sight and I was not impressed with the operation or its personnel.

Last edited:
F16fixer said:
There have been 2 interviews Aug 4th and 9th. Why has nobody put a gouge up on aviation interviews? That has to be like 20 people or better and no one cares to share any info on the new interview process.

Just curious.

You don't want to work for Pinnacle. Bad company, bad management, bad training department, bad contract, bad everything. And to make it even worse, the side of the airplane says Northwest Airlink. Stay far away.
Just my very wise opinion though......:uzi: 9E is next in the line of fire.

SEVEN, you speak as if you half know what your talking about. Worked for 9E? Otherwise I would think you'd allow someone to find out for themselves...

mike3394 said:
SEVEN, you speak as if you half know what your talking about. Worked for 9E? Otherwise I would think you'd allow someone to find out for themselves...
Judging by the A/C he has listed and his state of employment, I'd guess he used to work for XJ.

Everybody's an expert on other peoples lives. Why would you ever turn down a pool, if you take it you have one more option.

Because I do not want to work for Pinnacle, I have a different CLASS date that starts in about 1 week from now... that is why.

Did they tell you directly that they were canceling classes? I have two buddies in ground school right now that haven't mentioned anything about this.
Living in MN is one of the main reasons for wanting to work there. If I can avoid a commute, I would be happier no matter what airline it was, but if what you speak is true, I better start sending out more resumes.

They are not canceling all classes, but like I said, people who were already scheduled for class dates are now being assigned in to a pool (as are all new hires).

Latest resources

Back