• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle getting 3-to-1 over Mesaba

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I once asked the 9E FA in charge of "integration" how she thought that plan would fit in with McKaskill-Bond. She said "whats that?" They need AFA at 9E. I see that AFA is trying to get the representation rights at 9L...

I once asked the 9E FA in charge of "integration" how she thought that plan would fit in with McKaskill-Bond. She said "whats that?" They need AFA at 9E. I see that AFA is trying to get the representation rights at 9L...

I flew with the same one (at least she claimed that was her title) and brought up mckaskill-bond and allegheny-Mohawk and all she said is "asset transfer". The convo ended when I asked if the usw legal dept was ready to get clobbered. She didn't seem to think it was a joke. I hope they all end up afa.

9E is USW, what Mesaba is AFA. What is Colgan FAs union?

If it ends up being AFA, then it can't be a 3:1? How will AFA come in, unless everyone gets to vote and bring them in?

9E is USW, what Mesaba is AFA. What is Colgan FAs union?

If it ends up being AFA, then it can't be a 3:1? How will AFA come in, unless everyone gets to vote and bring them in?

Last I was told colgan is non-union. If afa can get CJC with XJ there may be enough to run a representation ballot. I'm not that well versed on such matters on the FA side but I would be shocked if lawsuits don't start shortly.

Yes. For about 4 years now.

Interesting. It was the same FA union person claiming they were going to bury everyone saying that CJC wasn't in a union and would be forced to usw.

As much as ALPA has issues, these FA's are in la-la land.

All you need to know about the USW for representing FA's is how they came to rep Colgan FA's. After purchasing, the company (Pinnacle) voulentered to let them rep the FA's there. Think about why they did that...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back