• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle getting 3-to-1 over Mesaba

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have a gut feeling this is going to be bad. They are not forced to go, some will, some will quit, but worst of all the operation will grind to a halt. My personal hope is the 9E FAs vote it down. Doubt it's going to happen though.

Most of those cart pushers think there should be a staple.

The only things that should be stapled are the stomachs of many of the MEM flight attendants. And maybe some of their upper arm waddle too. Yikes.

I truly feel bad for xj flight attendants. Most of ours are ignorant and are being brainwashed. This is not going to go well.

How is the relative seniority of one group to the other. 3:1 WOULD be unfair if both groups had identical longevity.

I had a 9e fa tell me the other day, "we are getting 37 900's from mesaba and they are all going below us because they were running their company into the ground". Honestly that's what she said. After I collected myself, I reminded her that mesaba has 41 900's and that what they were doing to them was terrible. I told her that people with years and years of experience would be getting shafted. I told her attitudes like hers suck and reminded her that what goes around comes around.
This is what is being brainwashed into our flight attendants

Last edited:
I had a 9e fa tell me the other day, "we are getting 37 900's from mesaba and they are all going below us because they were running their company into the ground". Honestly that's what she said. After I collected myself, I reminded her that mesaba has 41 900's and that what they were doing to them was terrible. I told her that people with years and years of experience would be getting shafted. I told her attitudes like hers suck and reminded her that what goes around comes around.
This is what is being brainwashed into our flight attendants

Well, I'm embarrassed for the Pinnacle FA's.

This is old news... (Not nearly as old as the average MSP FA) but they already hatched a plan with mgmt to force all the XJ FA's to props, or accept a 3:1 split on the jet about 2 months ago. Colgan FA's will be unaffected except for a very few XJ FA's who might decide to make a run to IAH.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back